The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No pvp quests

Darrell9090
Darrell9090
✭✭✭
On my imperial warden character I noticed I can’t do pvp quest of any kind related to cyrodiil. My cyrodiil quests are not popping up I did welcome to cyrodiil years ago with this character as it the warden I made when the class dropped. I left cyrodiil went to imperial sewers to see if I can pick up a bounty there. yet again there is no quest for me to do besides the normal pve dailies in each district. I go to my journal the only quest I have is The harborage so it’s not that I already have them. I got the bounty passive in the fighters guild so they should be showing up. I am completely stumped on why this character alone can’t do pvp quests. My other characters I normally play on can do them this is the only character that can’t.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 23 June 2023 17:32
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    I have also found it to be an issue on my frost warden build as I just logged into it last night. My quests are missing at least from my warden class characters @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest submitting a customer support ticket and seeing if they can help you.
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    Aislinna wrote: »
    I suggest submitting a customer support ticket and seeing if they can help you.

That was my first course of action no response on it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please provide your ticket number if you still need help regarding these missing quests.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    Please provide your ticket number if you still need help regarding these missing quests.

I’m not sure if I still got them I can resubmit when I get home and look haven’t taken those characters into pvp since the event.

I can resubmit another ticket since it has been 2 months since I posted this. I can do that when I get home from work tonight and check to see if my wardens are still having this issue. I’m not sure if this current update may have fixed it or not will respond again in an approximately 5h and let you know.
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭

I submitted a second ticket just logged into my wardens to check if they popped up since I haven’t touched them since the new class dropped. I’ll let you know if it get fixed in the next day or so or if the problem continues.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Darrell9090

Thank you for the update!

As mentioned before, you can post your new ticket number here and we can make sure it is being handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • Darrell9090
    Darrell9090
    ✭✭✭
    @Darrell9090

Thank you for the update!

As mentioned before, you can post your new ticket number here and we can make sure it is being handled correctly.

Here’s a screen shot of the new ticket number gave it a few days haven’t seen a response I was on my nord warden last night didn’t see pvp quests still in cyrodiil. My imperial warden was also having the same issue. axerhizjpadp.jpeg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Darrell9090

We have sent you an update via a forum PM.
    Staff Post