The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current PvE gear for werewolf

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
Have a stam warden I want to try werewolf on. What sets should I wear for overland and dungeons? Is moon hunter any good? The cooldown is putting me off but can't find anything for stamina builds similar to war maiden. Prefer something that maximizes weapon damage.
Edited by Biscuit_290 on 15 April 2023 19:18
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy Rush of Agony to leap into a group of mobs, pull everyone close, stun them then eat them. Paired with plaguebreak is fun.
    PC - NA
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For PVE, I liked the Relequen + Bloodrinker combo. Everything is bleed and LA/HA
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    good to know
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭
    Releq, pillar, wading kilt
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend Relequen's, Pillar of Nirn, and Oakensoul for a werewolf damage dealer. This combination has given me the best results in my DPS so far, but by far the most important factor for your DPS is to nail the rotation. As long as you keep all of your Brutal Carnage stacks up, you should have plenty of weapon damage.
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    got it
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuhn's body pieces, plaguebreak jewels/weapons
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuhn's body pieces, plaguebreak jewels/weapons

just FYI plaguebreak wont work in pve after the next patch

for the OP the WW toon i kind of use as a mix (IC sewer farming which is mostly pve focused)

engine guardian (for sustain) + oakensoul (for some extra buffs) + syvarras scales for some aoe dot

i use 1 pc trainee and 1 pc druids braid for the extra max hp

and i have a masters 2h weapon for cleave spam when im not in WW, but i generally try to stay in WW
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014