The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please remove either invisbility or change nightblades

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really get the issue with NB healing. It seems to me the issue comes from the 2H Rally + Vigor + Dodge rolling. Like I basically never see a NB casting Offering, it's always Vigor + Roll + Vigor + Roll.

I see it. Refreshing path and offering, actually.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on 30 April 2023 02:47
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the reason ZoS destroyed my class in PVE is people like this guy who clearly have skill issues?

But when given valid issues on why NB's are broken in PVE and need buff, 100 ignorance ..
  • Heals_With_Orbs
    Heals_With_Orbs
    ✭✭✭
    Eliran wrote: »
    So the reason ZoS destroyed my class in PVE is people like this guy who clearly have skill issues?

But when given valid issues on why NB's are broken in PVE and need buff, 100 ignorance ..

I wasn't talking about PVE, I was talking about PVP where they are a complete nuisance. PVE should be totally separate to PVP. My main PVP character has been nerfed to the ground and is absolutely useless now, but i'm not complaining about that!

I guess there is a lot of "people like this guy" or ZOS wouldnt have extended the detect pot range recently, and why have they done that may you ask? Its simple, it wasn't realistic, or fair. How is anyone supposed to counter other players with a 15m range of skill when someone can zip off never to be seen again. If you dont have a counter to something its a bad game design. Everyone who plays pvp knows that its currently in a bad state full of broken sets, and recent changes have given everyone access to a skill similar to a sorc streak, making it even harder to fight troll builds.

Dont automatically assume its a "skill issue" or make other such statements like "git gud bro"

NB are overpowered, even the pro streamers are saying this too. Players shouldnt have to keep looking over their shoulder constantly and use potions all the time because 50% of the pvp population are hidden. Its a terrible game design

Imagine a game, where your constantly "fighting" invisible people who suddenly appear out of nowhere, kill you in 2 strikes, and if not run off that fast that 10 people cant catch them, due to broken sets and stupidly overpowered mythic rings

As I said its PVP not AVP - Aliens vs Predator, you know invisible people who you have no realistic chance of fighting

Meanwhile in Cyrodiil...

DecimalBlackandwhiteImpala-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Heals_With_Orbs on 19 July 2023 10:42
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eliran wrote: »

I wasn't talking about PVE, I was talking about PVP where they are a complete nuisance. PVE should be totally separate to PVP. My main PVP character has been nerfed to the ground and is absolutely useless now, but i'm not complaining about that!

I guess there is a lot of "people like this guy" or ZOS wouldnt have extended the detect pot range recently, and why have they done that may you ask? Its simple, it wasn't realistic, or fair. How is anyone supposed to counter other players with a 15m range of skill when someone can zip off never to be seen again. If you dont have a counter to something its a bad game design. Everyone who plays pvp knows that its currently in a bad state full of broken sets, and recent changes have given everyone access to a skill similar to a sorc streak, making it even harder to fight troll builds.

Dont automatically assume its a "skill issue" or make other such statements like "git gud bro"

NB are overpowered, even the pro streamers are saying this too. Players shouldnt have to keep looking over their shoulder constantly and use potions all the time because 50% of the pvp population are hidden. Its a terrible game design

Imagine a game, where your constantly "fighting" invisible people who suddenly appear out of nowhere, kill you in 2 strikes, and if not run off that fast that 10 people cant catch them, due to broken sets and stupidly overpowered mythic rings

As I said its PVP not AVP - Aliens vs Predator, you know invisible people who you have no realistic chance of fighting

Meanwhile in Cyrodiil...

DecimalBlackandwhiteImpala-size_restricted.gif

Again, there are plenty of counters to cloak. People keep complaining about "we shouldn't have to use pots to detect people just to play" but then they forget about Essence of Immovability....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP