Edited by ZOS_Kraken on 28 March 2023 17:21
- Problem: The Dual Wield ultimate fills the exact same role as Dawnbreaker, but strictly worse in most situations.
- Solution: Re-work the Dual Wield ultimate to a toggle that increases light attack speed and damage, and drains ult per hit (or swing). Similar to sorc's Storm Calling ult. Morphs could be
- health vamp & CC immunity
- bonus execute damage.
- Problem: Blood Moon (medium set from March of Sacrifices) procs too unpredictably to be useful in any rotation. Believe me, I tried real hard.
- Solution: Re work Blood Moon to proc on ultimate.
This will fulfill my ideal meme build of going absolutely H A M on my targets the way I used to when I counted to 5 every ten seconds and timed the blood moon proc with Empowering Sweep back when it buffed light attacks.
Thank you for coming to my T E D talk