Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Didn't receive free Crown Crates from the Give to receive New Life event

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Greetings,

I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right section, I've been trying to get help.

I've not received my free Crown Crates and have gifted at least 5 event tickets during the New Life festival.

On the website it states that "The Crown Crate delivery will occur by January 31, 2023".

We are now February and I still haven't received them. I participate in this event every year and have been for the last 4 years. I'm wondering what went wrong this time?

Thank you for your time and hoping to find a solution.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 10 March 2023 17:19
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I have sent an in-game report with the following reference number. I appreciate any help on this matter.
    qoi9bt3pjf6r.png

Edited by Sylianwe on 2 February 2023 00:56
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven't received any crates nor have I heard from customer support. Hoping this issue can get resolved soon. Thank you for your time.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sylianwe

After reviewing your ticket, it was submitted under the Feedback category. Feedback tickets do not get a response from our support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_Bill Will Sylianwe need to put in a new ticket, or can we move it for them? Just want to clarify next steps for them.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Nevermind, sorry! :sweat_smile:

@Sylianwe I hope this gets sorted out and you get your crates!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 10 March 2023 20:59
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Sylianwe

After reviewing your ticket, it was submitted under the Feedback category. Feedback tickets do not get a response from our support team.

How is it “feedback” when a person hasn’t gotten an item they purchased or met the requirements for? That seems like a problem that needs to be addressed! :(

The OP posted it in the wrong category when submitting their ticket. It's not feedback because feedback is for you saying things like "I loved this quest" or "I hate those song." There is a different category for missing items/crown store issues.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 10 March 2023 19:45
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Sylianwe

How is it “feedback” when a person hasn’t gotten an item they purchased or met the requirements for? That seems like a problem that needs to be addressed! :(

The OP posted it in the wrong category when submitting their ticket. It's not feedback because feedback is for you saying things like "I loved this quest" or "I hate those song." There is a different category for missing items/crown store issues.

Doh!
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't received my free crates as of yet.

I've reported this as a bug in-game which impairs functionality and progress.

I met all the requirements.

Hope this can be resolved soon.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it 🖤
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sylianwe

You'll need to start a new ticket under a non-feedback category in order to get help from our customer support team.
    Staff Post
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help on this issue, @ZOS_Bill. I've followed the link and have submitted a new ticket, hopefully under the right category this time.

Here's a screenshot of it:
    3usep0ui48ad.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sylianwe

Thanks for the update and the screenshot confirming your ticket!
    Staff Post
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't received my free crates. I did however receive an email from costumer support stating that I apparently only gifted 4 tickets instead of 5. This however is an incorrect claim as I've provided screenshots and proof of a bug (where a ticket was sent back to me, as me).

I sincerely hope this situation can still be resolved and I regret the inconvenience.