The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either:

1. Give merchant ability to repair gear
    2. Allow merchant to sell Grand Repair Kits
    3. Sell a crown store item that allows you to repair on the go so if you run out of kits you don't have to leave a dungeon/trial and/or have your team be disadvantaged because you lost your set bonuses.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgemaster Falls please, it's been over a year now... .

..and generally more regular access to all the limited houses in game. If someone misses the limited availabilty when it comes up (maybe being away with work at the time), then it can be a year or more before there is another opportunity.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BARDS!!!!

Not music boxes, but actual bards that exist in game already. Would be great to see a range of bards and all with some of the classic songs in game. Such a cool aspect of Elder Scrolls, its a shame not to have a more functional guest like this
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Target Dummies or Houseguests of DLC Dungeon Final Bosses. They're usually quite unique compared to most base game zone dungeon bosses.
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deadlands Firewalker personality
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would love to get my hands on a Knights of the Eight style pack similar to the Crusader Armor in Oblivion, we have yet to get a winged Teutonic helmet…

divinecrusader.jpg
    5279220629_72bb1fb38b_b.jpg
    5279222195_4291338fb9_b.jpg
    Edited by The_Titan_Tim on 16 February 2023 10:20
  • Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    A mount like this would be great. :DaUhyELqZ3nkXU3l8rbXo--1--iryzr_4x.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    More vampire related items, some ideas- vampire teeth that protrude over the bottom lip - bat emblem head gear - vampire polymorph - wings momento - bat earrings/necklaces - medallion - vampire blood cursed skin.
    Edited by Animar111 on 19 February 2023 10:13
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    customized actions to have a red theme instead of the current green theme, want the red for my nb healer hahah
    at a place nobody knows
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    My wish is that crown store is removed from this game.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Hoods that extend further forward, obscuring more of the profile and casting deeper shadow over the top half and sides of the face.
    • Motif/outfit style that looks like a long coat or cloak, open in the front to show legs style. Mercenary is good but has some undyable bright parts that don’t make it ideal ranger attire.
    • Hair color pack
    • Eyebrow pack
    • Basic houseguests of various races to serve as bartenders, merchants, customers, etc.
    • Bard houseguests (Daahin <3 )
    • Pack guar inventory mount
    • Additional storage for Crown furnishings (an all-purpose limitless furnishing bag would be awesome, but if that’s not possible, being able to store all my Crown furnishings in such would help a lot)
    • Ayleid structural furnishings
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 19 February 2023 19:11
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing we're getting a hide shoulders option. Hide hands option as well please along with a hide weapon <3
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    I know many through the years already requested this, but it be nice y'all make the basic wolf model since base game launched as a pet finally:
    600px-ON-creature-Wolf_02.jpg
    600px-ON-creature-Wolf.jpg
    ON-creature-Wolf_03.jpg

Don't get me wrong I do like the Solitude Silver Wolf (that I have selected all the time to follow my Nord alt toon) & the Shadowghost Pack Wolf, but it be nice to have the basic wolf as a pet finally as well.

Previous requests:
    • Make the Hircine's Veneer unique, Savior's Hide style as a signature outfit style (& others that are unobtainable such as this)
    • Finally add the tail major adornments, Six-Spike Tail Trim & Sporty Tail Tuft, & probably more for players.
    • New skin/fur colors for player werewolves, like a example, a design based on the Red Pit & Shadowghost wolves.
    • Not actually new for it's already part of the Dragon Warrior (aka the iconic Skyrim Dragonborn getup) costume, I wish the helmet from that costume could also be a separate collectible under hats.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 23 February 2023 09:42
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On top of the old Worm Cult motif (like the one from the light armour set in the Vaults of Madness), I'd also LOVE to see a new Mannimarco armour costume made to look like it does in the game cinematics. Mannimarco looks amazing in those trailers, and now that you guys are making high-detail costumes/motifs, I'd love to see it added to the Crown Store.

If you don't want it confused with the existing "Mannimarco" costume, you could just call it something like "Worm King Regalia". But pleeeease consider taking a crack at it. We've already got the Nord/Breton/Altmer cinematic armour, now we just need Mannimarco's cinematic armour >:)
  • DC137
    DC137
    Things i've been waiting for a LONG time and would love to see

Dead-Water Scale skin

Arctic rime skin

Magicka Brow Medallion

Frosty Features

Chitinous Armour

Spiderkith Eyes

Please :}
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    My kingdom for a Companion Equipment container that works similarly to the craft bag so gear that all characters get can be placed in it and available to be put on any companion that is summoned. Would also help clear up inventory space.

also, not crown store related, but can we get a "Mark as Junk" option for companion gear please?
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to get Storm Atronach and/or Wild Hunt crates back at some point?

Also, with regard to new items, I would very much like Waku-Mat's feather beard that's been used on a few Argonian NPCs.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to get Storm Atronach and/or Wild Hunt crates back at some point?

Definitely agree with the Wild Hunt crate request!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • kloverleaf
    kloverleaf
    ✭✭
    • Hoods that extend further forward, obscuring more of the profile and casting deeper shadow over the top half and sides of the face.
    • Motif/outfit style that looks like a long coat or cloak, open in the front to show legs style. Mercenary is good but has some undyable bright parts that don’t make it ideal ranger attire.
    • Hair color pack
    • Eyebrow pack
    • Basic houseguests of various races to serve as bartenders, merchants, customers, etc.
    • Bard houseguests (Daahin <3 )
    • Pack guar inventory mount
    • Additional storage for Crown furnishings (an all-purpose limitless furnishing bag would be awesome, but if that’s not possible, being able to store all my Crown furnishings in such would help a lot)
    • Ayleid structural furnishings

I especially agree with:
    • Hair Color Dye Pack
    • Eyebrow Pack
    And then I wanted to add-on to this list adding:
    • Unique Dye colors you can add to your permanent dyes for the outfit station.
    • New Skins that are gorgeous - geared toward female players, and mostly in "Normal-ish" skin tones, and better-placed embellishments
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am a bit annoyed at some of the things that NPCs can have that players can't - and I'm not talking about styles here. But they even have access to colors that aren't available to player characters. I know that everyone immediately jumps to Leythen as a dark-haired Altmer which players can't do, but there are even subtler things on much less relevant characters (i.e. those who ZOS isn't specifically trying to make 'unique'). I guess it's to keep the colors in that 10x2 grid, but I wish they'd have given us the options for a variety instead of cutting a more unique color to get two colors which are only off by half a shade.

For example, there's an Altmer guild trader in Mournhold (Erwurlde) who has blue eyes. And they're correctly Altmer textures with the right iris size and pupil shape, we just can't get that as playable. I'd love to be able to use that eye color.
    600px-ON-npc-Erwurlde.jpg

But the one that kills me is the Orc skintones. Playable Orcs can get shades of brown or grey, but then there are NPCs like Mighty Mordra or Captain Graalug at Bangkorai Gate in Craglorn who have a much better green skin tone. I would (almost) sell my soul to Malacath to give my main a healthy green skin. I've always pictured him as more green than brown, but I have to work with what the game lets me do.
    600px-ON-npc-Mighty_Mordra.jpg
    600px-ON-npc-Captain_Graalug.jpg
    Hey ZOS, I don't suppose it's possible to override my main to have that skin tone, is it?
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭

PLEASE RELEASE SILVER/WHITE EYES VERSION OF THE DARLOC EYES! I modified the picture below to show how I'd like the eyes to look. I love the Darloc Eyes, just wish they were instead silver or white.

IMG_3432.jpg?width=476&height=702
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would love to get my hands on a Knights of the Eight style pack similar to the Crusader Armor in Oblivion, we have yet to get a winged Teutonic helmet…

divinecrusader.jpg
    5279220629_72bb1fb38b_b.jpg
    5279222195_4291338fb9_b.jpg

PLEASE!! I have been wanting this
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like the ability to skin our classes such as the gray warden bear from Morrowind but much more than that. For and example want to look fully like a vampire? What if a specific class like warden or some other class had a skin you can equip that turn all of your abilities to match that aesthetic! For an example of it was warden the cliff racer could be a giant bat or bat swarm and the subterranean assault could be like a gargoyle charging something like that. These would all be completely different colors and stuff to match the aesthetic
    Flag Quote · Insightful Agree Awesome
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Animar111 wrote: »
    More vampire related items, some ideas- vampire teeth that protrude over the bottom lip - bat emblem head gear - vampire polymorph - wings momento - bat earrings/necklaces - medallion - vampire blood cursed skin.

I 100% agree with this bring more vampire content along with styles. I would love a vampire lord polymorph given we don’t have them as an ult. Also some vampire lord motif style or event style pages themed after vampire lord would be amazing. Also Volkihar bat like vampire skin is needed along with their armor
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    An underground Argonian home in Vvardenfell.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crested Viper Style has only made one appearance which was in 2021. Would be nice see it return.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a heavy spender, i currently don't see much on the store i would want. But here are some things i would definitely drop some mula for.

1. Pet skins / ability skins i.e sorc pets, necro ult etc.
    2. A house station that allows us to redo the look of our character. I love changing my look based on current outfit look.
    3. A repair merchant or lets our merchs repair
  • Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    Treasure Hunter’s Horse
    Treasure-Hunters-Horse-Side.jpg?w=1066&ssl=1
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit posted about him here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/629388/imeretto-the-ragpicker-the-hero-we-need#latest

but basically, Imeretto the Ragpicker!

imretto_ragpicker.png
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I like the crinet on the horse! I want to see some mounts with more saddlebags on them at some point. I have been trying to draw what is in my head but I suck at proportion and perspective. LOL.

I would LOVE an alfiq ragpicker!

I know I've mentioned this before, but something to give more bank space would also be nice.

And I know there is a reason that the assistants can't do guild store stuff, but it would be very cool to have a guild store/bank assistant that is separate. Maybe an alfiq wearing jewels or something. Could be called a Guild Broker. Would be nice to put stuff up for sale without having to return to a bank while in the middle of questing.