The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Still receiving eso plus ((help))

Ringing_Nirnroot
Ringing_Nirnroot
✭✭✭✭✭
Why am I still receiving eso plus benefits after it failed to auto renew? Last month I purchased a month of eso plus with a Microsoft gift card and forgot to turn off auto renew, it tried to renew my subscription but it couldn’t. I don’t have my credit card linked, why am I still getting eso plus benefits is this a glitch??
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 19 March 2023 16:56
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah contact customer support when you can, at no fault of your own, it may flag you as a chargeback which then may suspend your account.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah contact customer support when you can, at no fault of your own, it may flag you as a chargeback which then may suspend your account.

Eso or Microsoft?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Eso or Microsoft?

Microsoft is a different company. It happens to own the subsidiary that owns ZOS, but it doesn’t do customer service for ESO.

Best bet would be to submit a ticket on the support part of the ESO website about billing issues.
    Edited by virtus753 on 19 March 2023 00:40
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Eso or Microsoft?

Microsoft is a different company. It happens to own the subsidiary that owns ZOS, but it doesn’t do customer service for ESO.

Best bet would be to submit a ticket on the support part of the ESO website about billing issues.

Apparently it’s canceled, I’m not sure what’s going on
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you cancel it will stay active until the time you paid for runs out.
    PCNA
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always cancel my ESO+ after paying for it so it does not renew atomatically. It lasts until the time I've paid ends. Subs with prepaid credit cards and gift cards &cet are supposed to not renew. The web page is confusing about how it works likely because making it clear would take some work and not because sinister corporations try get players to take the sub and then forget about it and pay for it rest of their life regardless if they play or not.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ringing_Nirnroot

As recommended in the thread earlier, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support. If you've already done so, you can post your ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Ringing_Nirnroot

As recommended in the thread earlier, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support. If you've already done so, you can post your ticket number here.

I submitted a ticket, here is my number: 230322-001303

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ringing_Nirnroot

Thanks for the ticket number. We've sent you a PM regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post