Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Quest "In Sickness and In Health", step "Survive the stricken ambush". There is no ambush.

ReachDaBeach
I am stuck and can't get the quest to advance. Vazbi and I are following the stranger, who talks to her and is leading her off and the step switches to "Survive the stricken ambush.". But there is no ambush. I watched a video and I am in the right spot, but the stricken don't run out of the small cave openings. I have tried /reloadui and logging off and back on with no luck. Is there another way to try to reset the step?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 7 March 2023 15:17
  • ReachDaBeach
    and it crashed when I switched back to it to try some more. Still has the issue when I restart and go back there.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ReachDaBeach

Please try the steps in our FAQ below to help with completing this quest.

My quest is bugged on PC/Mac. Can I reset it?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ReachDaBeach
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @ReachDaBeach

Please try the steps in our FAQ below to help with completing this quest.

My quest is bugged on PC/Mac. Can I reset it?

I can't remember if I reported it; just noticed that I got a reply. I tried the suggested steps and now it is gone completely. I abandoned it and went back to where it started and the NPC was no longer there.

I forget what I was even after as a quest reward, but it has since become irrelevant.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ReachDaBeach

Thanks for the update! If you still need help with this quest, you can open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • lordvieckys
    I recently completed this quest after resetting it 3 times.
    Figured out a way of completing it if no amush is happening.

So all you have to do is to play slow and follow each and every instruction. I mean when you reach to the place where amush is suppose to happen, Just focus your aim on the guy speaking on a Rock. And the ambush will happen.

What I was doing wrong is I ran in the circle but I was mining or killing trash mobs in the area while the dialog was happening.
    Seems like its bugged somehow. But if you follow what I said above you are good to go.
    Aldmeri Dominion (Khajit)