The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Discord] Crown Black Market

CrownBlackMarket
CrownBlackMarket
Soul Shriven
VMzJ5bI.png

Are you about to become a master of the end game of fashion and looking for an awesome costume from crown store?
Do you have an awesome idea of new character and in need of additional character slot perhaps?
Did Pacrooti possibly tell you that you could purchase more crates from crown store?
If you would like to use gold for exchange of trading items from crown store and happen to play on PC EU - platform,
definitely check out Crown Black Market - discord!

CBM is a multi-alliance project between Independent Trading Team, Brotherhood of Outcasts & Rose guilds,
which provides Crown Traders a platform that is free from the price regulation & everyone are free to make their own offers
and trade with pricing they find fitting.

The intention is for this market and its traders, to be able to compete and choose freely;
Whether it's the price of Crowns, who they trade with, or using the Middleman services.
Everything here is about Trader Choice, the way a true market should work!

Interested? Check us out here:
https://discord.gg/35FMqVQJgY
Edited by CrownBlackMarket on 22 February 2023 10:25
  • Zentriefugal
    Zentriefugal
    ✭✭
    I am unable to perform the verification, is the server dead?
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zentriefugal lol probably.
    To be fair, most crown buyers and sellers are looking for somewhere they can trade crowns safely and calling your hub "black market" doesn't exactly inspire confidence lol.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zentriefugal What is the exact issue you are having with the verifying process?
    The verify question is asking you to count the bananas in the picture.
    Sometimes the bot however is down, so it might take a moment to get back on and if that's the case, I would recommend testing it out again a bit later. But if you are having any other issue, let us know and we will see what we can do to help you. :)

@LukosCreyden The server does not allow any illegal activity, including anything that would break TOS of the game.
    This is clearly stated out in the rules of the server, which we recommend reading when entering into the server.
    There is nothing to worry about. <3
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the invite link.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • CrownBlackMarket
    CrownBlackMarket
    Soul Shriven
    The invitation link has been now updated to the main post. :)
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot verify.

New to discord.

Just typed verify 6.

Found out I should have written /verify:answer 6 or something like that but now it's greyed out and I can't write again please help