The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fashion Megathread

• watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    Rutger74 wrote: »
    Winter is coming.

loxn1bbgfy1x.jpg

Hi. I really like this.

Can you list the styles and dyes please.

Thank you
    Options
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    watts320 wrote: »
    Rutger74 wrote: »
    Winter is coming.

loxn1bbgfy1x.jpg

Hi. I really like this.

Can you list the styles and dyes please.

Thank you

Hi, ty :-)

Yeah sure.

Snowhawk mage hat
    Snowhawk mage jerkin
    Icereach coven epaulets
    Skaal explorers gloves
    Skaal explorers sash
    Icereach coven greaves
    Snowhawk mage shoes
    Mother ciannait staff
    Mother ciannait swords

Dye Marble white
    Options
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are some clothing or armour that is the most revealing?
    I am looking for some pieces of gear or clothing that shot off the most amount of skin. I want it for a frost based character using the frost skin so showing the frost skin as much.
    I will use a helmet and shoulders at east ace iceheart or nuntak.

Other than nord bathers towel too
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a "battle bra" - Scorianite Gladiator maybe? Only available through crown store, last time was during Deadlands I think.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    l10tfi3fke56.jpg

Tremorscale outfit style also doing it's job.
    eso64_2022-12-05_20-12-27.png

I'd never considered that one. That's delightfully alien, which works for Telvanni.
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    I am looking for some pieces of gear or clothing that shot off the most amount of skin. I want it for a frost based character using the frost skin so showing the frost skin as much.

I think what TaSheen said is your best bet. Until you can get your hands on it, consider Sai Sahan Chests style page, which you can probably get by searching guild traders. Legs, I'm not sure- Chitinous style, but they're crown crate-based too.

There are a small number of costumes you can check out in the crown store avail. atm which might fit until something better returns in the crates.
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vylaera wrote: »
    VashiTitleForumPost.png
    A young Khajiit girl with icy white fur, a daughter of Lainalten, a skilled cryomancer and enchanter, an adept intellect, and collector of lost lore.
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-08-44.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-24-12.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-28-49.jpg

This outfit is similar to Visha's, posted above. With my alts, I usually use them to experiment with ideas I otherwise might not with my main (Vashi), and then find what really resonates with me, and then find ways to integrate that into my main to make her even better. I really liked Visha's outfit and decided to take it and transmute it into one that would fit Vashi well.

What amazing screenshots. I also particularly love the Nord you posted a few pages back. She looks so unique, without losing any of the "nordness".
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 8 December 2022 03:24
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thavie wrote: »
    A little bit dead elf. Sometimes you should just stop digging up old graves...
    I was always a huge fan of Oblivion, it was my first TES game and I adored the elven armor style. So I decided to try and recreate what I loved about it, this yellowish tarnished metal, intricate ornaments, and slick design.

fwwF4AU.jpeg

Armor:
    Glass Heavy Chests
    Divine Prosection Heavy Shoulders, Hands, and Boots
    Oaken Order Legs

Weapon:
    Buoyant Armiger Battle Axe

I absolutely love this. She reminds me of the Elven Wights from ES:Blades, which I'm hoping to emulate.

Elven Wights are such a fantastic idea, btw, that its something I think ZOS should ALSO yoink and put somewhere in ESO.

l0diivwh4q84.jpg
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 8 December 2022 03:36
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vylaera wrote: »
    VashiTitleForumPost.png
    A young Khajiit girl with icy white fur, a daughter of Lainalten, a skilled cryomancer and enchanter, an adept intellect, and collector of lost lore.
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-08-44.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-24-12.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-28-49.jpg

This outfit is similar to Visha's, posted above. With my alts, I usually use them to experiment with ideas I otherwise might not with my main (Vashi), and then find what really resonates with me, and then find ways to integrate that into my main to make her even better. I really liked Visha's outfit and decided to take it and transmute it into one that would fit Vashi well.

What amazing screenshots. I also particularly love the Nord you posted a few pages back. She looks so unique, without losing any of the "nordness".

Thank you!
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHRIMAS
    vashi_christmas.jpg
    HAPPY CHRYSLER
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Markings!!! Must use them!!!

oi5vr1ztradm.png
    Options
  • jjohnson023b14_ESO
    jjohnson023b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    mzzhd2phuoqy.jpg
    opsu457s0scr.pngMy main, a werewolf assassin.
    Options
  • CasimarRis
    CasimarRis
    ✭✭
    Casimar R'is Dunmer Style. I made originally for PvP with Ebonheart Colors. I now use it for everything. Any Dunmer or Dunmer related helmet looks good with this.
    1rdzhfzv975b.png
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time dressing up for New life....But...Magplar is all ready for New Life Festivities!
    hkhhvqa61ozk.png
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Warden for New Life fun!dnizgbfcffef.png
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Apraxic - An apraxic Altmer, Vampire, Molag Bal cultist who's been rejected by society, and it's about to become society's problem.

2jolvdblpf1v.png
    y3qp14qvfrw0.jpg
    ph7pk3423oe0.jpg

Metaposting:
    The Apraxic:
    "Do you not realize that this entire society is based upon a lie? "Lost" Aldmeris is the shattered land beneath our very feet! It is dead, our ancestors are dead, our Gods are dead, and their dysfunctional society will die along with them. The only path for the Altmer is forward, and the precipice for this is the fall of the Crystal Tower - it is emblematic of Altmeri Conservatism and their desperate death-grip upon a non-existent and impossible past-made-future."

She's definitely distinct from the line of thinking that The Beautiful are based on, in that she wants to go completley beyond aldmeri conceptions of reality and reach into the padomaic, whereas The Beautiful are still very Aldmeri but see the aristocracy as a block between reversion into the divine state.

So she's pretty antithetical to the altmer conception of reality and totally negates it, which is why she calls herself The Apraxic - she's entangled in negation of Praxis, which in many ways emblemizes Aldmeri-ism and their, to her, false understanding of nature
    Edited by Vylaera on 20 December 2022 16:37
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vylaera - quite interesting as a premise! And perhaps the only truly lovely vampire I've ever seen in this game.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    @Vylaera - quite interesting as a premise! And perhaps the only truly lovely vampire I've ever seen in this game.

Thank you! I wanted to try something totally different from what I'm used to - a revolutionary who stands defiantly outside of society - and this change of pace is really refreshing.
    Edited by Vylaera on 20 December 2022 16:45
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Asmelia
    Asmelia
    ✭✭✭
    Movie Avatar :the way of water skin and reef population
    9odqyinnt1qc.jpg

Reefdweller skin Eso:
    aut6ldhoe2c3.jpg
    Reefdweller skin description: The colorful inhabitants of High Isle reefs often act differently when land-dwellers approach. To better swim among the local aquatic life, druids imitate them by imbuing their skin with gorgeous blues and greens. Care to try it?

isnt it copyright issue? just point out not trolling but im really curious
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmelia wrote: »
    isnt it copyright issue? just point out not trolling but im really curious
    I wouldn't think so. Humanoids that live in the ocean having bluegreen skin is too vague and broad of a description to fall under intellectual property rights.
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • CasimarRis
    CasimarRis
    ✭✭
    My Nord Werewolf from Windhelm. First 3 pictures are variations on legs, feet, and helmet.
    hl0x992xcide.png

Head – Nord Helm 2
    Chest – Swordthane Cuirass
    Shoulders – Ascendant Knight Pauldrons
    Hands – High Rock Spellsword
    Waist – Windhelm Scale Tunic Belt
    Legs – Ivory Brigade Greaves
    Feet – Blackreach Vanguard Boots
    Two Handed – Ancestral Nord Greatsword
    Bow – Bloodforge Bow
    qd3ok39x0mmh.png
    yfliopc3ruo1.png
    39k7g5ek42az.png
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual Wield with Medium Cornrows

orc3.png

bosm2.png
    Edited by radiostar on 25 December 2022 16:12
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Lellandra
    Lellandra
    ✭✭
    osc8xc8qk18m.jpg
    tkru5p8km77p.jpg

AFTER ONE DRINK :

nf0qgd9km1i6.jpg

Hi :) What silver dye is it? It's very shiny :D
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Dual Wield with Medium Cornrows

orc3.png

bosm2.png

ah ah its so funny!! its my look on one of my character, the only difference is i am all black.
    I themed a lot of my outfits around the Hunts motif, i love it :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Restarted my Tang Mo "cosplay" on an alternative server, daily rewards gold well spent. Wasn't able to go closer to monkey-ish look for Khajiit, but kinda like it that way even.
    eso64_2022-11-10_17-55-39.png
    eso64_2022-12-27_12-55-13.png
    eso64_2022-12-27_12-56-26.png
    Don't remember if anything was updated after last post i've made but that's the usual main one.
    eso64_2022-12-12_10-06-40.png
    Options
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting into the holiday spirit a bit this year:
    AL9nZEXfBp1og9qOyU6EV0RTfBXwkal71kuCnv4VLBRvr_IuSdXAx_E4m-lSBKL96SM_xxi5laQNEezG5uaaTKeXZ4mwmL1VU6W4SsSxr7Y5n1fBCMgNN5fjNC8d3LtayAx524O7xetZuXjn5r8QKa5sSn3vfA=w984-h947-no?authuser=0

Wearing the new Evergreen syle, but dyed New Life Cerulean with Superiour Blue leather. Boots are Saathal Scholar which are my new favorite boots. Also wearing the Snowcrystal Tiara and the Arctic Rime skin. Happy Holidays!
    Options
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oklv0ykagrg5.jpg

Solo Frost Warden riding around on a Snow Bear - I love her!

Chest: Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkin - Atmoran Bronze, Marble White, Blood Gold.
    Shoulders: Silver Dawn Arm Cops
    Hands: Sapiarch Gauntlets - Vehk's Mystic Blue, Blood Gold, Marble White.
    Waist: Second Seed Raiment Sash - Hyacinth Pink
    Legs: Black Drake Clanwrap Breeches - Marble White, Provisioner Brown.
    Feet: Psijic Order Sabatons - Blood Gold, Vehk's Mystic Blue, Marble White.
    Weapon: Nazaray Staff - Marble White, Shrike Blue.

Hairs: White River Braids.
    Head Markings: Enchanting Cherry Blossom Visage.
    Facial Hair: Dark Emphasis Eyelashes.
    Major Adornments: Cherry Blossom Anadem.
    Minor Adornments: Dangling Triple-chain earrings.
    Body Markings: Enchanting Cherry Blossom Marks.
    Personalities: Duchess.
    Race: Imperial.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 27 December 2022 16:57
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restarted my Tang Mo "cosplay" on an alternative server, daily rewards gold well spent. Wasn't able to go closer to monkey-ish look for Khajiit, but kinda like it that way even.
    eso64_2022-11-10_17-55-39.png
    eso64_2022-12-27_12-55-13.png
    eso64_2022-12-27_12-56-26.png
    Don't remember if anything was updated after last post i've made but that's the usual main one.
    eso64_2022-12-12_10-06-40.png

Awesome! You should add your Tang Mo here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/565915/show-off-your-non-playable-races/p1
    Options
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

@Stinkyremy The Black Drake Clanwrap Jerkin style is pretty revealing and the bit of fur design is nice for the frost look imo.
    Options
  • Thundertiger
    Thundertiger
    Soul Shriven
    xcp0ttrwlu2q.png
    Options