Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedBranch wrote: »

At least no argument here from me, no colour is fine too :P
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vylaera wrote: »
    watts320 wrote: »
    Vashi just got herself some new robes
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-05-09.jpg
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-48-02.jpg
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-11-47.jpg

Looks amazing. But the graphics look fantasic. Are u using an rtx with reshade?

Super super late response @watts320 but these were actually taken on a GTX 1070 just using my custom reshade in 4k resolution. I did order a new PC for black friday with an RTX 3080 Ti so I will be adding some ray tracing hopefully 👀

The reshade in question: https://www.nexusmods.com/elderscrollsonline/mods/179

How nice! Once you get your new computer, would you mind either posting the differences you notice or sending the info to me in a message? I’ve been wondering lately if it’s time for me to upgrade and I have a GTX 1070 too 🙂
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broken23 wrote: »
    PLgkIRe.png
    pXwunWI.png
    BciW9lP.png
    J4QLQPW.png
    zdINw5R.png
    gqio4mb.png
    OZY1Asi.png
    Sm40bA7.png
    WDF6Slh.png
    rjAj9op.png

very cool <3
    Options
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winter is coming.

loxn1bbgfy1x.jpg
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    watts320 wrote: »
    Vashi just got herself some new robes
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-05-09.jpg
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-48-02.jpg
    eso64_2022-10-15_23-11-47.jpg

Looks amazing. But the graphics look fantasic. Are u using an rtx with reshade?

Super super late response @watts320 but these were actually taken on a GTX 1070 just using my custom reshade in 4k resolution. I did order a new PC for black friday with an RTX 3080 Ti so I will be adding some ray tracing hopefully 👀

The reshade in question: https://www.nexusmods.com/elderscrollsonline/mods/179

How nice! Once you get your new computer, would you mind either posting the differences you notice or sending the info to me in a message? I’ve been wondering lately if it’s time for me to upgrade and I have a GTX 1070 too 🙂

Yeah definitely! I'll probably post some outfits in here and point out some differences between RTX on and off
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druid Amber and Ember
    (her home Emerald Grove)

For battle
    hlmdsv44vkc0.jpg

1x6n65i0rm5b.jpg

at home
    t82d5vs8n2aa.jpg

for exploration
    2ey0wcalxqwc.jpg

(I choose the pellitine motif because with the colors its really looks like leather
    (i let aside for once the black and white, and choose a green and brown remembering the nature)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scaletho wrote: »
    4aha1xwciu8t.jpg

That mount. I'm so jealous, I wanted that so badly when it came out
    Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another new outfit for Visha, this time for when she has a little more money and can wear some finer threads.

bzz143a11wag.jpg
    dz9d20ut0w3w.jpg
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vamp Orc DPS in her new clothes

Free Costume: Sailor-at-Arms
    Colors: Book Cover Brown, channels 1 and 3
    Hairstyle: Tight Braided Crown
    Head Markings: White Highlight Lip Dye
    Facial Hair: Bronze Color Eyeshadow
    Major Adornments: Beaded Skull Chaplet

v1.png     v2.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭

Another new outfit for Visha, this time for when she has a little more money and can wear some finer threads.

bzz143a11wag.jpg
    dz9d20ut0w3w.jpg

Love the chest, what is it please? And is that tainted turquoise dye?
    Options
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    xndcds0obrf6.jpg
    2399wcyhpwta.jpg
    Edited by Azphira on 28 November 2022 19:49
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »

bzz143a11wag.jpg
    dz9d20ut0w3w.jpg

Love the chest, what is it please? And is that tainted turquoise dye?

Thank you! It's Thorn Legion light, and Arcane Blue dye
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Gambit001
    Gambit001
    exrecefe wrote: »
    3wgodk0j476z.png

I keep seeing this “tattered skirt” on people but after a bunch of searching I cannot figure out what it is, can anyone advise?

Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gambit001 wrote: »
    3wgodk0j476z.png

I keep seeing this “tattered skirt” on people but after a bunch of searching I cannot figure out what it is, can anyone advise?

I don't have this particular piece but looks like it's a falmer one from a crate, was it called "chitinous" or something similar?
    Options
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    3wgodk0j476z.png

I don't have this particular piece but looks like it's a falmer one from a crate, was it called "chitinous" or something similar?

Chitinous armor from Grim Harlequin Crates :)

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
    Options
  • Gambit001
    Gambit001
    3wgodk0j476z.png

Chitinous armor from Grim Harlequin Crates :)

Thanks! Now to wait for that to be an option again…
    Options
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by TheS1X on 1 December 2022 18:12
    Options
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trion2.png
    HEAD
    Hide Helm
    Draping Locks
    Y'Effelon's Face Brand
    Bronze Color Eyeshadow
    Splendid Seabird Earring

BODY
    Blackreach Vanguard light head
    Huntsman Jerkin
    Ancient Orc Arm Cops
    Arkthzand heavy hands

Breton heavy waist
    Argonian Greaves I
    Trinimac Sabatons

colors.png
    COLORS
    Divine Gold
    Wyrd Tree Green

trion.png
    Edited by radiostar on 6 December 2022 18:58
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, hey babe, dropped your glasses...

qw7j2khswfrd.png
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My apunkalyptic Dunmer gladiator, Warp-screech, posing at Assal-Kushalit, inspired from recent Shivering Isle and Morrowind playthroughs. I made her specifically for some Battlegrounds achievements. Wish me luck, ima need it!

n3onkwkzeugx.png
    ql1q98das90j.png
    o47ozhbxhypc.png
    sp18sshnb0vs.png

Warp-Screech is a adherent of Sheogorath, corner of the House of Troubles, and therefore a reviled cultist. She's rocking scavenged, patchwork armour consisting of bonemold plates and netch leather. She's tattooed her skin with a pigment made from crushed Grummite viscera and Emperor Parasol ink, to match the iridescent Elytra scales worked into her battleskirt.

My parsing platform is just off-screen. Her Ogrim companion in the fourth pic, Little Drummer Boi, I imagine beats out the tempo. Sadly, he doesn't, actually. He just stands there drooling and silently judging my mistakes.

She still needs a mount. What do you guys reckon, Nix Ox, or Dwemer Spider??
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 3 December 2022 10:47
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Archeins are a class of Argonians who garner power and authority to themselves by exploiting out Argonia and its peoples to others, particularly the Imperials and the Dunmer. Especially reviled for facilitating the Black Marsh slave trade, involving their own people, the Archeins are essentially kleptocrats.

Meet Neim-Wujeik, a powerful Archein assassin from Gideon.

nhzfz7cmq030.png
    w3rouvv1400i.png
    xhnoshzasnw7.png
    te4d8qni9nen.png

Inspired from the art depicting Archeins from Elder Scrolls: Legends card game:

8wkol8obw6sl.png

Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    eepugz78ixcx.jpg

Head – No Style

Hat – Winter Wreath Broad Brim

Head Markings – Oak’s Promise Face Markings (Hair covers most of it.)

Hair – Draping Locks

Major Adornment – Beaded Circlet (Hidden by Hat.)

Minor Adornments – Triple Diamond Earings (Barely visible through hair.)

Chest – Barbaric Jerkin (Colors: Champion Red, Birch White, Falinesti Green.)

Shoulders – Wood Elf Epaulets 2 (Color: Champion Red.)

Hands – Blackreach Vanguard Gloves (Colors: Champion Red, Birch White, Falinesti Green.)

Waist – Aldmeri Girdle (Colors: Birch White and Falinesti Green.)

Legs - Dark Elf Breeches 1 (Colors: Champion Red, Birch White, Falinesti Green.)

Feet - Orc Boots 1 (Color: Birch White.)

Weapons:

Main Hand – Ancient Elf Sword 1 (Colors: Polished Steel Gray, Covenant Conqueror Blue, Battaglir Green.)

Off Hand – Breton Dagger 4 (Colors: Polished Steel Gray, Sulfur Pools Yellow, Red Diamond Red.)

Bow – Ancestral High Elf (Colors: Champion Red, Birch White, Falinesti Green.
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telyssa Sedru is a magicka Nightblade operative for house Telvanni. She served as a spy, bounty hunter and procurer of items arcane. She has been employed, on various occasions, against targets from various Dunmeri Great Houses, renegade mages, and even other Telvanni. A lot of her work involved infiltrating the Mages Guild, both on Vvardenfell, and further abroad. In the screenshot below, she is decked out in practical and ever-fashionable netch leather.

5lupyuajv2z4.png

As with any Telvanni worth their name, Sedru has been conniving her way across the fraught social landscape of Sadrith Mora. In the following images, she's wearing a TES3-style Dunmeri robe inspired directly from TES:L card art.

s36zds1y48mb.png
    cq53zfqggdc0.png
    l10tfi3fke56.jpg

I've also used the beautifully grotesque and alien-deeps-esque monster helm from Graven Deep dungeon to do homage to the fantastical Telvanni Cephalopod helm from TES3. Sadly, the helm wont take much in the way of dyeing.

slcq1gtcuw80.png

Anyone else ever wondered what its like, just over the water there, hmm?
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 5 December 2022 03:01
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last one, for now!

Sleeping Banshee, stolen from her cradle as a babe, and subjected to the horrible rituals of transformation by a covey of Hagravens. Something went wrong; the transformation never completed, and she is stuck in this twilight form between Breton woman and Hagraven. Sleeping Banshee serves a Reachfolk warband as a priestess of Nocturnal, guiding her kin along hidden trails during night-time raids, according to the whispers of the Mistress of Shadows.

Gameplay-wise Sleeping serves as a very adequate nightblade healer, as well as a fun-to-play thief, for content that requires one!

yuch1p4c4sut.png
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VashiTitleForumPost.png
    A young Khajiit girl with icy white fur, a daughter of Lainalten, a skilled cryomancer and enchanter, an adept intellect, and collector of lost lore.
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-08-44.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-24-12.jpg
    eso64_2022-12-04_23-28-49.jpg

This outfit is similar to Visha's, posted above. With my alts, I usually use them to experiment with ideas I otherwise might not with my main (Vashi), and then find what really resonates with me, and then find ways to integrate that into my main to make her even better. I really liked Visha's outfit and decided to take it and transmute it into one that would fit Vashi well.
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    l10tfi3fke56.jpg

Tremorscale outfit style also doing it's job.
    eso64_2022-12-05_20-12-27.png

Options
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Santa's little helper.

pxmcrj48asi9.jpg
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An updated version of an old outfit for my bosmer ranger. Which is a bit less bosmer in aesthetic.

"To eat or not to eat, that, is the question."
    ce0P4rS.jpg

Here also with her companion the often unamused and unimpressed looking deer Sourdoe.
    UoQPCMw.png
    dgLbbyv.png
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 6 December 2022 02:21
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options