Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whitestrake’s Mayhem July 2022 Recap

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All. We have another post in-game event infographic for you. Take a peek at our Whitestrake’s Mayhem recap to find out and check out some other highlights from the event. Which other hot spots did you see a lot of battle in?
6wq835piaxmy.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 13 September 2022 13:54
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool infographic!

I'd love to see the kills or AP earned recounted for the next event as well. I bet those numbers are huge!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missing most important info, how many times people had to press a skill before it actually fired.
    I would be very interested in it.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously Brindle would be most scouted! Like we ALL need to know whats reeeely going on over there!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glory for the Dominion! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MrLasagna wrote: »
    Missing most important info, how many times people had to press a skill before it actually fired.
    I would be very interested in it.

I would like to see that info as total lost time per server too. And the amount of desyncs. The amount of times people got meteored in a wall or ceiling. Total disconnects. Are we missing something?

Performance felt worse than normal during events.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow awesome, theses stats ! THX

lol brindle most scouted xD
    both AD & DC know it's a key for AP & tactical point.
    But AD are known for having the best scouts.

on EU server:

And about Nikel, it cant be Sejanus because of bridge, first. Everytime it's destroyed AD are focusing DC and go for nikel.
    And it cant be bleakers's because of chalmania. Everytime DC take bleak, DC goes to chalman. It's not the case for EP, they often are stopped at aleswell it's a well defended keep because a keep between north & south for DC.
    carmala/harlun/winter are far of things so rarely disputed and more rarely defended.
    then Nikel because brindle, of course.
    and finally, Nikel because AD are determined, in defense. That's a fact.

EP won because of zerg, as usual. Without zerg they never defend a keep correctly, of course there are great solo players but it doesnt make everything.
    DC worked to not be #1 in score to get low pop bonus, sad but true. Great players, great groups of solo, awesome potential but they will never win as long as they will play for troll, too much smalscale, guild playing for themself only, and 0 coordination, no real lfg group, leader abandonned it. It's DC's story.
    AD for me have won this event (again, as usual). They have everything great but also best toxic players.

One bad thing here is also score gained by nightcaps.

Edited by Xarc on 8 September 2022 10:10
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it to an extent but to be honest there was a lot more lag in GH / PC / EU than in previous years, which overshadowed the overall event.

I am just glad that U35 had not been released as the whole thing would have been unplayable.

It is always great fun to see so many people and fights in IC and sewers during these events, I really enjoyed this. Would be great if there were some incentives that could be introduced to build on this.

Thanks

Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on 8 September 2022 11:50
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I spent about 50% of my time at Nikel so that feels about right !!!
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not that crazy about PvP, but I do like the ReCap, it's kinda neat to see.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I wish this event would happen 3x a year (beggining, middle, end) :p
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update on the recode that was announced in January?