• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Fashion Megathread

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thavie wrote: »
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Finally found a style reminiscent of single player TES Elven. Was never quite happy with any of the Altmer styles.

H2J3fJG.png
    yoBwE8x.png

I call it Alinor Londo lol

What color is that? Looks amazing!

Akatosh's Scales Gold.
    I tried Sunforge Patina first, but it came out a bit too bright on the armor. The tips of the bow are still Sunforge Patina, though!

The cloth parts are Liar's Linen, iiirc, with Murder Mahogany for the leather.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • ffyre
    ffyre
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever figured out to approximate this statue in game? Closest chest / shoulders I feel like are heavy Pellitine, but unsure on the rest.

ab394914d97a82e3fbaeb1d14f07819e.jpg
    Jo'Raashaa - Khajiit StamDK | Do'Zhi-ra'dala - Khajiit StamDen | Dada'la-daro - Khajiit MagPlar
    Options
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    My updated tank look. Easy to spot in dungeons and trials :)
    hqTsIao.png
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ffyre wrote: »
    Has anyone ever figured out to approximate this statue in game? Closest chest / shoulders I feel like are heavy Pellitine, but unsure on the rest.
    ab394914d97a82e3fbaeb1d14f07819e.jpg

@ffyre All of it has a very Pellitine style look and it's probably the closest.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 5 February 2022 17:39
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyvene Indoril got a new look befitting her life as an adventurer
    eso64_2022-02-03_01-32-53.jpg
    eso64_2022-02-03_01-37-03.jpg
    eso64_2022-02-03_01-37-53.jpg
    A suit of light and flexible netch-leather armor adorned with bronze pauldrons, bracers, and boots in the classic and iconic Indoril style, topped with a standard scarf to protect the neck and face during ash storms.
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    yhkm1k3141t1.jpg
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irid Dres dressed for her N.Bangkorai questing.
    zVbVqp9.jpg
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    dezgi78-8074f8f9-0ce5-4f42-af52-5dbf81ab4765.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGV6Z2k3OC04MDc0ZjhmOS0wY2U1LTRmNDItYWY1Mi01ZGJmODFhYjQ3NjUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.0l7ROY1MrJKcMAeARUy9D0SU8Ka7bZnQmGyFwRYSkWA
    New look for February.
    Options
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a4jwFrq.png

Not an actual outfit I use, but more like a small experiment to see if I could make a char with a very dreary desolate wanderer vibe.
    Options
  • cmarkham1982
    a4jwFrq.png

Not an actual outfit I use, but more like a small experiment to see if I could make a char with a very dreary desolate wanderer vibe.

I've been trying to do something similar with my toon and the Baron helm, what motifs are you using here?
    Options
  • loaganb16_ESO
    loaganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Another two out of my hand. This is my roleplay character. By now this one here has quite some money and knows his metalurgy, so he can decorate himself in shiny metal if he wants to. One set is for casual all day stuff, the other for more... practical purposes.

eso64-2022-02-07-23-09-44-847.jpg
    eso64-2022-02-07-23-08-45-738.jpg
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rutger74 wrote: »
    yhkm1k3141t1.jpg

Holy crap. Annoyingly well done. Bravo!
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Irid Dres dressed for her N.Bangkorai questing.
    zVbVqp9.jpg

She looks like the very heart of Viridian Woods. Well done!
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 8 February 2022 06:05
    Options
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a4jwFrq.png

I've been trying to do something similar with my toon and the Baron helm, what motifs are you using here?

The chest is Glenmoril Wyrd, the shoulders are Icereach, I think medium, and the hands are Imperial Champion, though can be substituted for most armoured gloves. Belt is one of those styles that always clips to appear invisible, I think DB medium. :D

From the top of my head, I used mostly soul shriven grey for the main colours, and a variety of browns and greys that were close to it for very subtle contrast, which nailed the dreary look. I think I even used a brown dye on the metallics, as I found some of them retained just a hint of the metallic look while making it appear tarnished as well.
    I also used some creepy skin to complete the look, I think it was the soul shriven one you get from Imperial City.
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the Ayleids fled to Valenwood, they were forced by the Wood Elves to uphold the Green Pact. Over the next two thousand years, they were absorbed into the Wood Elf race, and ceased to be. Little remains in the present Bosmer family tree to hint at their Ayleid heritage, but perhaps deep within the ancient heartwood there still thrums a dark vein...

9gSYmSY.png
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 8 February 2022 19:06
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Baron Style Page I finally got this past weekend! I love Dark Souls looking anything so I decided to do a Lothric Prince/Baron Zaudrus theme. I also thought sanctified silver (I usually don't use skins much) really brought out the snazziness of this look because of the weather backdrop.

g1LoNA2.jpg

FHHOANo.jpg

LZsRZGu.jpg

Edited by Odovacar on 8 February 2022 19:15
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the Ayleids fled to Valenwood, they were forced by the Wood Elves to uphold the Green Pact. Over the next two thousand years, they were absorbed into the Wood Elf race, and ceased to be. Little remains in the present Bosmer family tree to hint at their Ayleid heritage, but perhaps deep within the ancient heartwood there still thrums a dark vein...

9gSYmSY.png

WOW :o What colors did you use?
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
    Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golden Saint outfit
    eso64_2022-02-08_23-28-29_original_1.jpg
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9gSYmSY.png

WOW :o What colors did you use?

@SilverIce58 Thanks! I was trying to get the feel of the look and colour scheme of the various ayleids (usually skellies in ayleid dungeons), and have the blue match the welkynd gems you see in ruins, but make it fit in a Bosmer context. I don't know if these colours are the exact match, just went with what I had, and got lucky that it actually turned out so cohesive, despite the drastic difference in aesthetic and release time !

Lamae's White
    Book Cover Brown
    Welkynd Blue
    Options
  • cmarkham1982
    a4jwFrq.png

The chest is Glenmoril Wyrd, the shoulders are Icereach, I think medium, and the hands are Imperial Champion, though can be substituted for most armoured gloves. Belt is one of those styles that always clips to appear invisible, I think DB medium. :D

From the top of my head, I used mostly soul shriven grey for the main colours, and a variety of browns and greys that were close to it for very subtle contrast, which nailed the dreary look. I think I even used a brown dye on the metallics, as I found some of them retained just a hint of the metallic look while making it appear tarnished as well.
    I also used some creepy skin to complete the look, I think it was the soul shriven one you get from Imperial City.

Really appreciate the reply, thank you!
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A suit of light and flexible netch-leather armor adorned with bronze pauldrons, bracers, and boots in the classic and iconic Indoril style, topped with a standard scarf to protect the neck and face during ash storms.

What chest/pants are those?
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • Otecnagibator
    Otecnagibator
    Soul Shriven
    Hello guys, my name is Rodion, i am 30 y.o. guy from Ukraine)
    This is my character Captain Morrowind)

bvrhah61vj861.png
    gx1mklm3vj861.png
    pjlrb8f4vj861.png
    v8yq9o55vj861.png
    pwt3c4q5vj861.png

and bonus)
    xif4zuq7vj861.png
    Options
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello guys, my name is Rodion, i am 30 y.o. guy from Ukraine)
    This is my character Captain Morrowind)

bvrhah61vj861.png
    gx1mklm3vj861.png
    pjlrb8f4vj861.png
    v8yq9o55vj861.png
    pwt3c4q5vj861.png

and bonus)
    xif4zuq7vj861.png

Oh avengers themed eso character! Awesome
    Now you are obligated to do the rest of the team🤣
    Black frostbite the nightblade
    Does shor have a son?
    A berserking orc
    A dwemer automat
    Scarlet sorcerer
    Just imagine the roster😂
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on 10 February 2022 21:13
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stam DK
    r8PeYDs.png

My Magicka Vampire DK
    bqlzKRO.png

My Necromancer
    kuU9b9c.png

My Breton Stamsorc
    dHIuOEC.png

And my Altmer Magsorc's Vivec cosplay
    RTRZdZy.png
    Edited by Vrienda on 10 February 2022 18:33
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • Altruz
    Altruz
    ✭✭✭
    My Chaos warrior (from Warhammer)

1644522301-img-20220210-204330.jpg

My Imperial Centurion (he's a Nord but ssshhhh)

1644522315-img-20220210-204345.jpg

My evil sorcerer

1644522329-img-20220210-204402.jpg

Options
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »

What chest/pants are those?

Pyre Watch Cuirass and Greymoor Breeches
    Vy • lae • ra
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Y'all added so many recently! These are all so good!

@Otecnagibator Got a real kick out of Captain Morrowind.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • fleetingyouth_ESO
    fleetingyouth_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I got bored and decided to try and recreate my old Ultima Online character.
    This was about as close as I could get.

Beithe the Templar
    eso-fashion.jpg
    Options
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    Before and After: templar tank

unknown.png
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Kitteh Warden! I am loving how the face marking does right along with the hood to give a fun glow![url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/qtxJo4X.png[/img]"][/url][url="http://"][/url][url="http://"]qtxJo4X.png[/url]
    Options