Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
    So, I saw someone running around ages ago with this look, and was able to grab 2 shots before they zoomed off. Never got their toon or @ name, so for full disclosure, this was not my work. That said never seen it on here, so figured I'd finally post it.

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/9DVZ2wJ.png[/img]"]9DVZ2wJ.png[/url]

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/YojV0kr.png[/img]"]YojV0kr.png[/url]
    Edited by Megs77 on 1 January 2022 01:11
    Options
  • Megs77
    Megs77
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, thanks, was struggling with getting the links rights :-)
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megs77 wrote: »
    Yeah, thanks, was struggling with getting the links rights :-)

You're welcome, but at least you got it right while I was fixing it LOL
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade!
    mVAWid9.png
    Options
  • Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    6cZMb3i.png
    F5NaOEQ.png
    Options
  • NarutoUzumaki24
    NarutoUzumaki24
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial General
    lGYk54c.jpg
    Edited by NarutoUzumaki24 on 1 January 2022 10:40
    • EP Imperial Dragonknight – Solo/Tank/DPS/PvP – Lord Naruto Uzumaki "The MC of my ES Fanfic"
    • DCAltmer Sorcerer– Solo PvE/PvP/DPS – Valritte Kjældsen "The Vestige in my ES Fanfic"
    • ADBreton Templar – Healer – Annabelle Jurard
    • EPDark Elf Warden – DPS – Alyanna von Nerethi
    • DCImperial Templar– Tank/PvP – Ariana Præxemilia Leonius/b]
    • EPNord Dragonknight – Tank – Ygritte Kjældsen
    • EPBreton Necromancer– DPS – Alyssane Montierre
    • EPImperial Dragonknight –PvP– Aurelius Marcus Uzumaki
    • EPDark Elf Nightblade – PvP – Naryu Virian Uzumaki
    • Primary Residence – Daggerfall Overlook "Kjældsen Manor"
    • New Residence to complete – Grand Psijic Villa "Uzumaki Artæum Manor"
    "We profess that there is no salvation outside the Church... For the Church is the pillar and ground of the truth." – Pope Leo XII
    1. TESO accounts: NarutoUzumaki24 | NarutoUzumaki242
    2. Fanfiction.net author name: Ex-Durandal 24
    3. Steam: Pope Pius XIII
    4. Origin: Jello242
    5. Uplay: bfigu
    6. GOG Galaxy: Jello242
    "All of us want peace; not the peace of the dead, but the peace of the living..." – President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love a black/red/grey colour scheme, so my characters' style is : "Can I copy your homework?" "Sure, but change it a bit so it's not too obvious"

zvB3YVv.png

Edited by Lord_Draevan on 1 January 2022 13:49
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    3o8q8FM.jpg

Pirate theme for my Summerset Altmer sailer.
    Options
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade!
    mVAWid9.png

I absolutely love an adore this look! Kudos to you! (I might steal a few elements of it, because it gives me Ideas.)
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade!
    mVAWid9.png[
    /quote]

I absolutely love an adore this look! Kudos to you! (I might steal a few elements of it, because it gives me Ideas.)

Thank you Much!!
    Options
  • TitusF2
    TitusF2
    ✭✭✭
    Ma Healer in 2022. She also rides the Dark Opaline Steed to better complete the look.

eYbGIMJ.jpgXj3tEus.jpg

This is text.
    Options
  • TitusF2
    TitusF2
    ✭✭✭
    And the rest.

ZlMozWR.jpg
    My Oblivion Inspired Templar DPS

GiyxWfp.jpg
    My Oblivion Inspired StamDK

STWYDdK.jpg
    My Maormor - Solo Stamsorc

Dm8751A.jpg
    My Sneaker - Stamblade

Uhum0zy.jpg
    My ICE Queen. Magden

j5KSa1k.jpg
    My Worm Child - Magcro.

VrhjsP2.jpg
    My Jest.
    This is text.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NOT MINE - just had to give kudos for one of the loveliest I've seen in some time

7jTPTDS.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tank2.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inspired by Archmikem's awesome graphic. I wanted to do a line up of all of Fae's wardrobe of 10 outfits curated from my various favorite motifs (hint... I want more slots!)

1a84j5yod72k.jpg
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options
  • Eldemar_Kron
    Eldemar_Kron
    ✭✭✭
    20211105051748_1.jpg
    20211105051855_1.jpg
    20211105053848_1.jpg
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inspired by Archmikem's awesome graphic. I wanted to do a line up of all of Fae's wardrobe of 10 outfits curated from my various favorite motifs (hint... I want more slots!)
    1a84j5yod72k.jpg

Awesome job on that! Can't imagine ten outfits for a single character. Far left one is very ornate and pretty but I think my favorite of hers is the second from the right.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭

1a84j5yod72k.jpg

Ayo I'm tripping

Never imagined scale mail could look like fishnets
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IKR? Amazing....
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2M3qCof.jpg

Peep!
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on 7 January 2022 11:34
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    20211105051748_1.jpg
    20211105051855_1.jpg
    20211105053848_1.jpg

Amazing. Fits together so well. Helmet is from the deadlands lead and the hammer is the fireforged maul. But what is the rest?
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so wish that the outfit system also allowed you to save appearance options like skins, adornments and markings. I mean...it all goes together to complete a look.
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmm and mounts and non combat pets.....those have to match too...
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious if this is the biggest thread on the forums
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I am curious if this is the biggest thread on the forums

It should be due to the subject.
    Options
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    Anumaril wrote: »

Traveling Knight (PvE/Overland):

kHV4ANw.jpg

What hood is this? It looks great!

I believe the Knight-Aspirant Helm, it released with, or very soon after, Blackwood this past summer.
    Options
  • lauykanson
    lauykanson
    ✭✭✭
    2M3qCof.jpg

Peep!

Optimus Prime B)
    Options
  • FauxHunter
    FauxHunter
    ✭✭✭
    x4UfuhA.png

The Predator. My only character, whose outfit has changed since beta but he has always been a Bosmeri Hunter.
    -Orion Snow-Lichen
    Bosmer Hunting Warden
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    dext8hj-187200b4-dad6-4250-ae7d-0348e7574405.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGV4dDhoai0xODcyMDBiNC1kYWQ2LTQyNTAtYWU3ZC0wMzQ4ZTc1NzQ0MDUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.lANNt-tScyHRko5awMaPuc6iqZ3zmLMVqqG1beTX4po
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4b04b78152f1da4f8614a1ff9e4ef5b544ab31a1.jpg

Printed, framed, and on the wall, proudly on display. Am I a bonafide geek now guys?

These girls have seen me through years of my life, I'm so happy to have a group portrait like this, to keep the memories alive.
    Edited by ArchMikem on 23 February 2022 07:32
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options