The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Cursor Glitches on M1 Mac mini

firm3d
firm3d
Soul Shriven
The game is running well with max settings on my new M1 Mac mini, but I keep seeing weird artefacts around the cursor. It's like the system cursor and game cursor are fighting or something; I'll see a flicker of the system cursor at times, and a white block around the game cursor at others. Also getting kicked out of the client in certain parts of Vivec City, but I need to figure out which area that is exactly before I search/post about it.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @firm3d

If the troubleshooting steps found in these two articles is unable to help, then please go ahead and submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • firm3d
    firm3d
    Soul Shriven
    100% repro for the white box on the cursor is any time the game is not in mouse-look mode and the cursor is not moving.
    Options
  • AKSb16_ESO2
    AKSb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    This bug exists for years now...
    Options
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    firm3d wrote: »
    The game is running well with max settings on my new M1 Mac mini.

Is that an 8 or 16 GB RAM config?
    Options
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    This bug has years, you just have to change your mouse cursor size in MacOs Preferences (just a little bit) and you won't get anymore trouble.
    Options