The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cursor Glitches on M1 Mac mini

firm3d
firm3d
Soul Shriven
The game is running well with max settings on my new M1 Mac mini, but I keep seeing weird artefacts around the cursor. It's like the system cursor and game cursor are fighting or something; I'll see a flicker of the system cursor at times, and a white block around the game cursor at others. Also getting kicked out of the client in certain parts of Vivec City, but I need to figure out which area that is exactly before I search/post about it.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @firm3d

If the troubleshooting steps found in these two articles is unable to help, then please go ahead and submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • firm3d
    firm3d
    Soul Shriven
    100% repro for the white box on the cursor is any time the game is not in mouse-look mode and the cursor is not moving.
  • AKSb16_ESO2
    AKSb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    This bug exists for years now...
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    firm3d wrote: »
    The game is running well with max settings on my new M1 Mac mini.

Is that an 8 or 16 GB RAM config?
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    This bug has years, you just have to change your mouse cursor size in MacOs Preferences (just a little bit) and you won't get anymore trouble.