Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBox][NA] Tamriel Tavern RP - a RP focused guild

cougarn
cougarn
Soul Shriven
Greetings!

Tamriel Tavern RP is an active guild on Xbox-NA server focused on the lore of Elder Scrolls and role-play. The guild welcomes all RPers and is well suited for folks who have a busy RL but want to participate in role play of Elder Scrolls. We embrace game mechanics and use them to complement text role-play. The guild is set with a tavern as the backdrop and has an in-game house designed as the tavern with a rich history.

Are you
an aspiring Lore Master who wish to be well versed in the lore of the Aurbis, or
a keen Role Player looking to unleash your creativity in story telling, or
a passionate Adventure Lead / Dungeon Master who takes pride in designing and running RP events for others?
Tamriel Tavern RP is the place for you!

We are also friendly to folks who are new to role play and we have a lore library to support character background development. Do not worry that you are new to RP, we will take it slow and guide you. Engage in conversations as your character while you journey through Tamriel and the rest of Aurbis. It is a chill and relaxed environment.

While all characters are welcomed, respect for each of the player is a core requirement for the Tavern when speaking out-of-character. All players who are like-minded are welcomed to the Tavern.

We believe in a balance of gameplay. It is ok if you are in 4 other guilds. Let your creativity flow. Join us for story-telling, adventures and drinks!

You may search in-game Guild Finder or contact the following for an invite:
GT: CougarN - Tavern Owner / GM

If there are any guilds who are keen on inter-guild RP collaboration, please feel free to reach out to CougarN.

See you in the Tavern!

URL: http://band.us/@tamrieltavernrp
- Faction Neutral
- Werewolf friendly
- Vampire friendly
Edited by cougarn on 6 March 2021 16:15
  • cougarn
    cougarn
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! All aspiring Lore Masters, keen Role Players and passionate Adventure Leads / Dungeon Masters are welcomed!

We are also looking for folks across different time zones.
  • cougarn
    cougarn
    Soul Shriven
    Post updated. All aspiring Lore Masters, keen Role Players and passionate Adventure Leads / Dungeon Masters are welcomed!

We are also looking for folks across different time zones.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to join, but I’ve never roleplayed and I’m shy xD
  • cougarn
    cougarn
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join, but I’ve never roleplayed and I’m shy xD

It is ok. We are happy to take it slow and for you to warm up to us!
    Edited by cougarn on 8 March 2021 13:40