Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

LF 1 of each role for DLC dungeon achievements

NerevarineLoL
NerevarineLoL
✭✭
Hello,

I am looking for one person on each role (tank, healer and DD in either mag or stam spec) to do all achievements in these three DLC dungeons:
  • Frostvault
  • Lair of Maarselok
  • Moongrave Fane

Ideally, I'm looking people who fit this description as closely as possible:
  • Good communication skills in both writing and voice, with at least decent command of English - able to express your own opinion as well as respect others'.
  • Committed and focused - always showing up on time, capable of raiding for 2-3 hours without needing a break every 5 minutes.
  • Adaptive, quick-learner and with an analytical mindset - can make quick, on-the-spot decisions, likes to study both failures and successes to learn from them.
  • Experienced player, having done triples in other dungeons/trials, has good knowledge of both role and class and capable of applying unorthodox tactics, skills, items, etc.

If this describes you, at least to some degree and you are still missing achievements in those dungeons, contact me on discord ( Ск🅱иш (Skvysh)#6329 ) and we will have a talk.

The "raids" would take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 20:00 and 23:00 CET until we are done (I expect it to take anywhere between 2 and 4 weeks).