Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Trading; New to it all ??

chattofadb16_ESO
Hi All

Feel, you are missing a huge part of ESO, the whole bewildering area that is ESO trading? It can be a minefield, full of unknowns and seem a huge hassle," too much to learn, too time consuming and of little value to me!". If this is what you are thinking you’re not alone, it can be totally confusing.
We are a mature team, we have members from 16 to 60+, we are experienced at running guilds, although the trading side of it is new to many of us, we have a few old hands that are so very experienced.

So take a punt at it, give it a go and let us help you open up a completely new area of the game. We will help you ease your way into trading and help you learn the ropes. All of this will cost you nothing, we are not charging fees for being a member, that may will change when we are established, by then you will know if this is what you want to be a part of and if it’s working for you, if so all good, if not then hopefully you will have learned enough, to help open up the trading side of ESO and in doing so this will hopefully improve your gaming experience.

We are Tamriel Independent Trading Society (***) and you are welcome to join us regardless of your time in game or your experience level, shout me in game @FAD or better still pop on our discord public channel and shout out for an invite any of our Admin or Mods will be happy to help you out. https://discord.gg/Zh7mwTe

We look forward to seeing you :)

Fad
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was really curious and joining your discord. without any reason i keep getting kicked from your server?

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• chattofadb16_ESO
    Hi DoD

Apologies for that, it was I think a discord setting or some shizzle as we don't and won't Kick anyone without good reason and there was no good reason.

I am blaming technology as I am old and unsure of what all the flashing buttons do (it's possible I could kill the interwebbingnet with all my button bashing) I'll have our tech-team (young ones in their 50's) check out the channels :)

Again, Apologies, you as is everyone are welcome to join our discord, we are slowly building it and the guild up so it may be a bit on the quiet atm but that will pick up as we grow.

Fad
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. since we didnt share any discord channels anymore it was hard contacting anyone of you via discord ( i know i could add you on the contact list, but i just tend to do that with people, i definitely have regular contact there). I will go on trying to join your discord then :p

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• chattofadb16_ESO
    Hi All

Guild is building slowly but surely, drop me an in game /w for an invite or drop by our discord and shout out. Everyone is welcome, if your new to the game, trading or both you will find we are a helpful lot able to help in both the trading area and the game area also. so don't be shy.

The people running this are Mature and looking to build something stable and fun for all to use. If your new to the game or just the Trading area, then you need to know exactly nothing about it all, so don't feel you can't join because your new to it, we can and will help you.

Look forward to seeing you in game and or discord :)https://discord.gg/Zh7mwTe

Fad