Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Legion of the Exalted - PvE guild looking for players mid to end game content

Selwind
Selwind
✭✭
A brief introduction to the guild:

We are a newly founded, but already well structured, PvE based guild. We have regular events run by friendly and experienced players, players can sign up on discord if they have the relevant requirements. Now, this is not some elitist guild, so don’t be scared off by the requirements, we are always running farm runs to get people the best gear and you can always find someone to help you boost your DPS so don't panic. We currently have around 90 members and are looking to expand our guild to get more awesome people involved.

How the guild currently operates (In terms of the raiding structure/times):

Tuesday:
Vet Craglorn Hm trials/Normal DLC trials

Wednesday:
Trial Farming runs

Thursday:
Random Trial runs

Friday:
Ranked hardcore content

Saturday:
Vet trials

All trials begin at 20:00 CEST and we often do random, unofficial runs if we are in the mood!

So there's a lot to keep any player wanting to progress in PvE busy!

What the guild plans to do:

We are mainly aiming for the harder endgame content and we (as a collective guild) have already completed vMoL twice, all Craglorn Hardmodes and several guild members have completed vDSA on numerous occasions, we plan to do more hard Vet trials such as vAS (+1 and maybe +2 in the future) and vCR.

General Requirements:

-Ability to understand and speak basic English, this will be essential during some of the harder endgame content so please do make sure you tick this box.

-Discord access and a decent quality mic (just make sure we can hear you) but if you are at least able to listen it's good enough.

-A good understanding of the base mechanics of the game (for example: how to stay alive with even just starting gear)

-It should be said that for those who want to get into the harder content we offer, there will be some DPS requirements (e.g vMoL or vAS).

-Relevant experience in some trials , you will easily be able to pick up on some of the easier Vet trials.

Feel free to submit an application to @Selweed or @GameBro175 via mail or whisper (in-game) or with a reply on this post.
Edited by Selwind on 6 May 2019 01:46
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi was looking for a new guild, do you say that certain add ons are required
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Selwind
    Selwind
    ✭✭
    hi was looking for a new guild, do you say that certain add ons are required

I would say raid notifier is a must in bosses like vMoL twins, but if you think you will be okay without it and it works for you, then I have no problem with that!
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok ta i have run 90% of stuff in game and was looking for a another guild to run stuff with in game name is @bladedbelial, the reason i asked is i dont use raid notifier and dont have issues with twins etc
    Edited by alainjbrennanb16_ESO on 6 May 2019 16:10
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike