Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Returning Player looking for a active/friendly english/dutch guild

ivyblossom
ivyblossom
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

I just returned to eso and i am looking for an active guild.
atm i got a lvl 7 dk ( starting anew )
mail me @Phantom Ivy
  • bram.vansteenkisteb16_ESO
    ivyblossom wrote: »
    Hey all,

I just returned to eso and i am looking for an active guild.
    atm i got a lvl 7 dk ( starting anew )
    mail me @Phantom Ivy

Am too a returning player, also looking for an English/Dutch guild :)
    have a few characters mostly low'ish lvl. i'm from Belgium, but i work night shifts, so my playtime is eratic, and i play day and night time.

(sorry to hijack your thread Ivy, mijn excuses ;) )
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    Welcome!

I lead a guild on the EU Megaserver

We're a guild rising from its ashes, we started back when the game launched. However, after 1 year, most people took a break, and some of us only returned recently.

We're casually PvE/PvP oriented guild, we do BG's and Cyrodill, dungeons, trials and events together. We are new/returning player friendly, aspire to conquer challenging content and have fun together.

Our guilds name is 'Fading Sanity', doing it's name honor to our unwavering loyalty to Sheogorath, our lord and master ^^.

If you feel this suits your needs, losing your sanity slowly, then you are fit to be a disciple of our society.

Our Website

My ingame tag is @Inreality - Hook me up and let's havea chat ^^!