Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

main tank lf raiding pve end game guild

Gnaru
Gnaru
Hello all i'm an italian player that is looking for a guild that need a main tank to fill his rooster(vet trials/hm also) i have a lot of exp in terms of tanking in various mmos atm i have 300 cp around i completed vhrc and all normal trials and done couple of bosses of vtriaI.
Lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)
i would try to complete every trials, i know every mechanics, have a good set for support utility group.

Thank you for your attention, greetings!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

I think Dragons will be a nice Guild for you.
    When interested, drop your account name.

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • Gnaru
    Gnaru
    Thank your for contacting me, add me @Gnaru
  • MoltoMorto
    Gnaru wrote: »
    Hello all i'm an italian player that is looking for a guild that need a main tank to fill his rooster(vet trials/hm also) i have a lot of exp in terms of tanking in various mmos atm i have 300 cp around i completed vhrc and all normal trials and done couple of bosses of vtriaI.
    Lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)
    i would try to complete every trials, i know every mechanics, have a good set for support utility group.

Thank you for your attention, greetings!

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.