Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[PC-EU] Looking for PvP Daggerfall Covenant guild

fsorge
fsorge
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an english (or italian) guild that does PvP for the Daggerfall Covenant. I'm 260CP. I can use Discord if needed but not VOIP. My in-game username is @fsorge.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Main character is CP260 fighting for the Daggerfall Covenant.

My PC:
GPU GeForce GTX 1080
CPU Intel Core i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz
Memory 16 GB RAM
Current resolution 3840 x 2160, 60Hz
Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daggerfall Authority is one of the most active guilds on Vivec. We have been around since the release of ESO. We are an international guild with english as guild language. Discord is mandatory in our guild raid. You have to be friendly to all player and willing to listen to advices.

If you are interested contact me in game @LarsS

GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • MoltoMorto
    fsorge wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for an english (or italian) guild that does PvP for the Daggerfall Covenant. I'm 260CP. I can use Discord if needed but not VOIP. My in-game username is @fsorge.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Se sei interessato ad una Gilda Italiana di nuova concezione, puoi leggere il nostro (mio) regolamento nella pagina Gilda Overlord Italia.