Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Bloody Filthy Casuals is now recruiting for PvE and PvP [AD] groups!

Artio
Artio
c5e6c584c7bf1a697e410517dd4a6964.png

Sick of huge impersonal guilds? Tired of asking for help and never getting a response? Feeling lost in a sea of hundreds upon hundreds of guildies?

Bloody Filthy Casuals is a newly formed small community, that we intend to keep small. We created the guild on the basis of friendship, teamwork, kindness, and most importantly FUN. We PvP (Cyrodiil and BG's) and run dungeons, from pledges, random dailies, hard mode, to achievement and skin runs, and our aim is to eventually recruit enough to progress to weekly normal trial runs, and eventually progress together to veteran trials.

We are mostly active in the evenings during the week from 6pm GMT onwards, and afternoon to late evenings during the weekend. We aren't sweaty elitists, we don't expect you to 40k dps parses, or to have BiS gear. Our aim is for us all to progress together and work as a team, to help farm gear everyone needs or help you improve your dps, so we can tackle the more difficult content of the game together as a team. As we want the guild to remain small and active, you need to play with us and be an active member of our community. We don't have the space for people who aren't interested in playing with us or helping their fellow guildmates out.

We PvP in Sotha Sil for the Aldmeri Dominion and are looking to have PvP events 3 nights a week and we already have PvE events started, we are looking to create a core group for PvP and PvE each will be headed up by a different officer. Any skill level, from new players to veteran players, is welcome within our guild. The only requirement is that you want to have fun. Interested?

Send me a message on the forums or in-game @Artio97 When I the receive message, I shall invite you to our guild and discord server so you can meet everyone. Once that is done, we will make you an in initiate, this is a trial period rank before being promoted into a full member. The only requirement to fulfil in the month trial period is that you play with us at least once. Sounds good? then get in touch!

Edited by Artio on 22 November 2018 12:26
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join, I main tank max cp(I have 1 tank in every class and for those who say that nb tanks just aren't viable completed veteran aetherian archive easily). My only pet hate is meta in the game lol. Am happy helping organise trial runs and oh I run off gmt so seems a great fit hope to be accepted, will pm in game as well .

@karios525
  • Artio
    Artio
    karios525 wrote: »
    Would love to join, I main tank max cp(I have 1 tank in every class and for those who say that nb tanks just aren't viable completed veteran aetherian archive easily). My only pet hate is meta in the game lol. Am happy helping organise trial runs and oh I run off gmt so seems a great fit hope to be accepted, will pm in game as well .

@karios525

Hey Karios, thanks for your reply we are always looking for more tanks haha, I completely understand lol my friend only makes NB classes and loves to do everything with them from a healer, tanking and DPS. I will jump onto the game now and shoot you an invite =)
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I just realised (thanks to googles stupid search results) you are EU not NA which i switched to due to getting fed up with the aswful servers and odd bugs I seem to have left behind on the eu but will gladly accept the invite and jump on eu when i can