Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Basic Questions

Woodworm
Woodworm
Soul Shriven
I see no guide for what the basic keyboard commands are for the Mac. Is this listed anywhere? Also, why can't I equip a bow in the tutorial? I'm wasting skill points on blades I don't want to use but can't buy a bow.
  • scabrous_ftz
    scabrous_ftz
    ✭✭
    You don't need to use any skill points to use a weapon. If you don't find a bow in the tutorial, just wait until you're out and you can craft one.
    Options
  • scabrous_ftz
    scabrous_ftz
    ✭✭
    Sorr, didn't address the keyboard commands. Hit ESC, on the left there are shortcuts to several menus (settings, controls, etc.). You can find (and remap) the keys there.
    Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    As @scabrous_ftz says, the default keybindings are same for both platforms. It's easy enough to map them to whatever you want.

Note that currently that some of the right side modifier keys can't be used for binding.
    Options