Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any grace period announced?

Guizan
Guizan
✭✭✭
OK, Early access is ended and all is fine.

However. I do have my boxed Imperial Edition with its keys ready to enter, but for those who have not received their game yet will they be able to play after launch? Depending on the place you bought the game it could still take days before the package arrives with your keys.

Question is, will those who still wait for the delivery be cut out of the game for a day, or in worst case until monday, or will ZO have a grace period before they shut you out?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beucko
    Beucko
    ✭✭
    Actually yes, just now by Jessica;

''We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time.''
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who had "Early Access" right will be given until Sunday to go "Live" with their account meaning that is when your subscription time will start as not everyone will have their games in time for launch.
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    Beucko wrote: »

''We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time.''

Wish they would extend that to monday evening as there are no packages being delivered during sundays...
  • Beucko
    Beucko
    ✭✭
    Guizan wrote: »
    Beucko wrote: »

Wish they would extend that to monday evening as there are no packages being delivered during sundays...

I know, it's a good thing they do give a bit of a grace period, though. If you're getting it in the mail, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get it in the morning instead of the evening.

Greetings,
    Beucko
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    This is awesome news! :D
    Thanks for posting this!
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • Razour
    Razour
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to point to any details on what is actually involved in this transition from Early Access to Live?

What do players need to do?

Is this something to do in game or through website?

If it's in game - what happens if servers are down when the deadline is with us?

Does everything (levels, alliance points, skills, gear, bank, ...) that we currently have on our toons get transition as they are?

...?
    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    αӡѻυг
    ╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
    Bosmer Nightblade
    Clothier 50 | Wood Worker 50 | Black Smith 50 | Provisioner 50 | Alchemist 50 | Enchanter 50
    ^^^ Now Recruiting ^^^
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝