Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

For all the people who are NOT upset...

• mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brad2112 wrote: »
    This thread will also bring in some crybaby action. Time to make some popcorn and watch the fun.
    I actually did make popcorn and cracked open an Ice Cold Iced Tea (too early for alcohol) I'm loving all the QQ

Is never too early for alcohol somewhere in the world
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone that actually plays any game non stop for more than 4 or 5 hours, much less 48 hours needs get find some more outside interests.
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Mohkia wrote: »
    Aren't cats great? Leaving little presents everywhere. >:)

Yes, like my underwear drawer when I got home. I will not say what...and I'm allienced with these felines o.O
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    This thread will also bring in some crybaby action. Time to make some popcorn and watch the fun.
    I actually did make popcorn and cracked open an Ice Cold Iced Tea (too early for alcohol) I'm loving all the QQ

I want beer now. dangit
    "I dual wield two dwarves dual wielding two two-handed swords in two-handed grips with one hand in each hand"
  • TheToastedOne

It's always drinkin' time in 'Merica. I'm living proof of that. Beer. In. Hand.
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    We define ourselves during times such as these. How will you define yourself?

Patient :smile:
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care what you lot say ^^^ Im a SWTOR Founder and I demand to play the game I paid for. Ive had to listen to Emmerdale farm due no sounds of me smashing my way through hordes of undead on my Knightblade!!!!
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to say I'm happy about everything ZOS does, for instance I'm not happy about the maintenance, but at the same time I can't blame them for it.
    If I was in their place, I'd put a maintenance up to fix the bugs. I think ZOS have done a great job so far with only a few things that I wasn't especially happy about (I'm not paying for imperial...) and I think they have responded to issues well, and have done a great job of ironing out as many bugs as they have.
    All in all it's been a pretty good launch.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • vaxure
    vaxure
    ✭✭✭
    no-whining.jpg
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, thanks again for this great game ZOS, look forward to months and years of fun with you guys. Don't like the vocal whiners bring you down, it's just the launch day blues baby.
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    anyone that actually plays any game non stop for more than 4 or 5 hours, much less 48 hours needs get find some more outside interests.

Its their time, they can do what they want with it. your opinion is just that, opinion.
    "I dual wield two dwarves dual wielding two two-handed swords in two-handed grips with one hand in each hand"
  • Veakoth
    Veakoth
    ✭✭✭
  • TheToastedOne
    Unvalid wrote: »
    crowfl56 wrote: »

Its their time, they can do what they want with it. your opinion is just that, opinion.
    No, Sir. That man is pointing out a fact.
  • Unvalid
    Unvalid
    ✭✭
    vaxure wrote: »
    no-whining.jpg

LOL! WIN!
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭

Never too early for a beer :p

People expect everything to revolve around them and their schedule. How dare anyone do anything that ruins their night! It sucks but it is expected, I'm sure if they took down the servers at a different time there would be other people complaining about it.
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭

Is never too early for alcohol.
    Fixed that for you.
    *puff* another Heinekenn bottle...

• TheToastedOne
    Mortuum wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

I've never seen a Heineken "puff". That's impressive.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    I just laugh at all QQ babies who cant understand that Zeni is OMG! trying to do their best to have game steady for massive launch tomorrow.
    Tired of trying to explain that MMOs doesnt work that way. Laugh is all what left.

Actually its launching tonight, try and get your facts straight:

Q: What time will the game servers open on 4.4.14?

A: The ESO North American and European megaservers will open at 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday April 3rd.
  • RoRo
    RoRo
    Soul Shriven
    vaxure wrote: »
    no-whining.jpg

lol!!
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just laugh at all QQ babies who cant understand that Zeni is OMG! trying to do their best to have game steady for massive launch tomorrow. Those people most likely come from SPRPG(nothing wrong with it) and are expecting that game will be ready every time they put DVD into drive and click desktop icon...
    Tired of trying to explain that MMOs doesnt work that way. Laugh is all what left.

If you have MMO experience, than you would know that a pre order is a pre release and not another beta test ;)
    ZO seemed to have not gotten this right with all the downtimes lately.

The maintenance yesterday was good, I fully support that one to fix the xp exploit and some other stuff. To bring down the server now at primetime when people got home from work is not well thought out and needs improvements in the future.

We have an US and EU server they should make use of that and bring down EU in 4 hours, and US now. However, they brought EU down at 8 PM, that's just bad timing, hardly anyone will play at night anyways, so the release at 1 AM is a bit silly in my opinion :D

Also, people are not automatically a wow fan or a crybaby just because they are surprised by the acting from ZO or like in my case a bit confused about the pre order behavior that was so different to any other MMO pre order lately.

Game is great and fun, but some unlucky decisions were made that's all ;)
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just laugh at all QQ babies who cant understand that Zeni is OMG! trying to do their best to have game steady for massive launch tomorrow.

Actually its launching tonight, try and get your facts straight:

Q: What time will the game servers open on 4.4.14?

A: The ESO North American and European megaservers will open at 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday April 3rd.

Doesnt change anything really, today or tomorrow, point was that they want game to be stable, so we have downtime...And im very bad with all timezones so cant care less really.

• Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭

Fixed that for you.

I've never seen a Heineken "puff". That's impressive.

Every day you will learn something new. Try drinking real beer in bottle not some crap from cans.