Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

My Suggestions

Torigoma
Torigoma
Just a quick list of Suggestions that might make the game a bit smoother.

1) Improved Search in Guild Stores. A Search bar or something would be nice.

2.) Inventory Sort button. Just a button that sorts your Bank and Inventory so you have a nice list of items groups together (runes with rune, boots with boots, alc with alc, etc etc etc) It is a pain in the butt to find anything with you've got 100+ items in your inventory.

3) Smart Junk. A Item marked as "Junk" is remembered, so that when you pick up another of that item, it goes right into Junk.

4) Taunting needs alot of work. It seems the Puncture Line is unreliable at best, and the Inner Fire line is extremely hard to unlock.

5) Improve Dungeon loot. Not saying you should get a blue from every Boss, every time, but it kinda sucks to do the same Dungeon 3 times and not get 1 Blue.

MORE TO COME! Tell me what you think so far, and what are your own suggestions?
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    All of these would be nice additions, but I'd have to disagree with number

This game was never meant for a tank, to tank every single mob in the area, their job is to take on higher threats, which means the dps and healers have to tank a little as well. This was a design decision by ZOS and what they wanted, and I have to say I agree with their decision, as it makes everyone's role a little bit more difficult in my opinion.

As for my own suggestions...I'll have to think of something and come back later, lol.
  • Relyk04
    Relyk04
    ✭✭✭
    The kill cam. I miss the kill cam. Lol
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    Torigoma wrote: »
    Just a quick list of Suggestions that might make the game a bit smoother.

While the forums are watched, they aren't really watched by the people you want to reach with your suggestions. /feedback in-game is the best tool for this sort of player feedback.
  • Torigoma
    Torigoma
    Xionar wrote: »
    This game was never meant for a tank, to tank every single mob in the area, their job is to take on higher threats, which means the dps and healers have to tank a little as well. This was a design decision by ZOS and what they wanted, and I have to say I agree with their decision, as it makes everyone's role a little bit more difficult in my opinion.
    No, No, While I understand that, thats not my point. What I mean is the Taunts are Unreliable. despite what Taunt or Inner Fire says, you can spam them all and, and you MAY or MAY NOT acutally pull aggro off the thing. I'm not sure if Its bugged, or if it's based of a Flat Threat number and not a actual taunt, but it needs Tweaking. I agree we don't need "pull everything" Tanking like WoW, but if I as the Tank need to say pull a hard hitting Boss of the Healer, I should be able to reliably do so.
    While the forums are watched, they aren't really watched by the people you want to reach with your suggestions. /feedback in-game is the best tool for this sort of player feedback.
    No point in going to /feedback if the ideas would not garner any support.
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭

3) Smart Junk. A Item marked as "Junk" is remembered, so that when you pick up another of that item, it goes right into Junk.

This one is confused about definition of Smart Junk. Say Torigoma would mark item as Junk, will Ri'Dariit same item show up as junk too? Ones' trash is another mer's treasure. Items with no real value marked already as "sold to coin for vendor".
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • NainFou
    NainFou
    Soul Shriven
    Bonjour :)
    Je pence que vous devriez commencer par faire des forum en differentes langues , je ne comprend pas l'Allemand et l'Anglais et les traductions à la "google" je ne pige rien

Prenez aussi exemple sur les autres jeux online persistant "wow" ailon etc.. les maintenances ce font entre 3H00 et 8 H 00 CERTAINNEMENT PAS à Minuit :s comme le 2/3 Avril, faittent gaffe à sa ! C hyper important! les gents ce co tout du moins en France entre 18H00 et 3H 00

Avoir un chat jeu parametrable C bien , faudrait'il encore que ce soit clair B) , je cherche toujours à créer un chat "canal que Français"

Et enfin il est temps que le jeu soit completement traduit demain C le grand jour !! je vous souhaite le meilleur :D
    Félicitation à toute votre equipe, C un beau jeu continuer comme sa et vous ecraserez WoW ;)
    NainFou
    Cordialement NainFou
  • NainFou
    NainFou
    Soul Shriven
    :'(:(:s que C mal traduit mon post quel misere :'(>:)
    Cordialement NainFou
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    No point in going to /feedback if the ideas would not garner any support.

I'm not sure any support you get here would be meaningful with regards to that.
  • Torigoma
    Torigoma
    This one is confused about definition of Smart Junk. Say Torigoma would mark item as Junk, will Ri'Dariit same item show up as junk too? Ones' trash is another mer's treasure. Items with no real value marked already as "sold to coin for vendor".
    What I mean by this is things like Bait you get from picking Herbs, or Crafting Stones you do not use, but get a ton of from Deconstructing. Once marked as "Trash", even after you sell them, they are still marked, so any new items, go right into the Trash tab.