Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Character creation bug - unable to zoom in on head

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    keredd10 wrote: »
    Is it possible to mail your extras I that you get from the Imperial edition to a second character? I too have already opened my mail with a character I created without being able to zoom in (couldn't wait to play) on the face but I REALLY do not want to lose my horse.

@keredd10‌ ,

I don't think that's possible. The safest method is contact ESO Support. Several link related specifically to this issue are posted by ZOS_Admin.

@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Altheina
    Altheina
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, wished I searched forum for this kind of topic before resuming to play my character whom I don't like the look :(

Oh well, time to re-create a new character once server is up
    Altheina - Wood Elf Nightblade
    TESO Fun-fact 1: It takes to kill 119,050 mudcrabs to reach level 50
    TESO Fun-fact 2: There are 61 million items in the game
    TESO Fun-fact 3: There are 40,656,000 different weapon variations in the game
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    What worked for me is backing out to character select and hitting create again... it keeps up with the character you start to make.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • nooneonboard
    I just realize today that I had that problem last Sunday. Went on random since no idea it was a bug. In last beta it was okay.

Is there any place for change appearance? I don't want to remake character and level up again.
    Dum Spiro Spero
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you make a throwaway char, just dont open your mail and you'll be fine. You can pick up all the items in the mail with your 2nd real character. Just don't delete the throwaway until after you make the real one.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    keredd10 wrote: »
    Is it possible to mail your extras that you get from the Imperial edition to a second character? I too have already opened my mail with a character I created without being able to zoom in (couldn't wait to play) on the face but I REALLY do not want to lose my horse.

You buy the horse for 1g at the stable with every character, so no way to lose it. The other items you can bank to send to an alt, but the treasure maps come in containers that can't be banked, and opening them is around 7~ maps each, so takes up a huge amount of room.