Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

My first Impressions of ESO

• snowbunnies6ub17_ESO
    Khandi wrote: »
    Except for all the bugged out quests.....

i've had no bugged quests. so far. im at level 9.

• Shingeki69
    Gotta agree with the first guy who made this Thread yes the game is beautiful then again i was gonna say hey no bugs, but while i was doing that dog whistle quest and suddenly found the guy on the floor ooh way never mind im way out in the water all of a sudden and yeah there are a few bugs in the game well that is one that i saw so far, another bug is well probably not a bug but they should add an implement onto the launcher that if and when they will be doing updates cuz its really annoying playing right after you wake up in the morning for 1hour and then get kick off for no reason rather trying to figure out you got banned for doing nothing or what so ever, and most MMO's will also for example Kotor will keep spaming on chat when game servers are shutting down for update patch etc what ever it is, that is one thing they should work on definitely
  • Mie87
    Mie87
    ✭✭✭
    It's also turning out better than I expected and I hope they keep up this quality and regular content updates.
    ( as well as housing )

Oh and fluff ;-)
    Such as cosmetics to wear. The system is already in place ( disguises )
  • ShotimeUrgent
    ShotimeUrgent
    Soul Shriven
    Been playing MMO's for a long time and i can tell you that this game has a lot of things that other MMO's have been lacking. Granted with the launching flaws (which isn't bad at all) this game is a real pleasure to play. What we must remember, it's not as much how the game begins but how the game finishes that matters, and wether or not it hits the mark at max level. Honestly isn't that what holds all MMO's together is what a game has to offer at end game content and if the player feels like "the blood, sweat and tears" he has put into it is worth staying and paying the money to keep playing. The least i can say is I am intrigued and excited to find out what ESO becomes.
  • firewatch
    firewatch
    ✭✭✭
    My first impression of the game is that its impossible to formulate one since the entire time I had to play the server has been down for maintenance! What a joke! If they continue taking the server down during prime time for us west coasters, there is no way I'm spending another penny on this game. I'm glad I signed up for early access so I could stare at the login screen all night. The only impression I have right now is that this game is a total waste of money.
  • Hellsaint
    Hellsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, someone is actually giving positive feedback.
    "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."
  • Zulucrisis
    Zulucrisis
    Soul Shriven
    Currently installing can't wait to start playing
  • pysgod1978b14_ESO
    Those random side jobs are nice. Leaving out the back gate of Davon's Watch yesterday I came upon two lovely Dunmer ladies arguing over a camp fire they couldnt light. Quite a bit of liveliness to the NPCs when they talk to each other in some places. Anyways, I received a good bit of xp for lighting the fire for them.
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Bloodmonarch‌
    You should try sweetfx, you think the graphics are nice now give that a shot and you will be really impressed.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna throw a comment in here even though I don't have much to say besides 'First rate review!' It needed to be said. The Awesome tag just wasn't enough. I wish the media had contained even one review like yours to counter the slander that spread through the uninitiated like wildfire.