Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot play together

Grand_Wazoo
Grand_Wazoo
✭✭✭
My wife and I both own ESO Imperial edition. We play from the same room, using the same broadband, same router, joined the same alliance, and while standing in identical spots in the same town are invisible to each other. Are we missing something about playing co-op with ESO?
  • beriiel
    beriiel
    ✭✭
    Add each other to your friends list. One of you right click on the other's name.
    Select the option to move to the other player. Then you will both be in the same instance.
  • A1istair
    A1istair
    This might perhaps be a phasing issue, like for example if you're both on the same quest but on different parts of the quest, you won't be able to see eachother. Have you tried logging in and back out? The both if you?
    •Alistair Theirin of Primal Instinct
    •Loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant
    •Templar
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    There are some quest lines that if you are not on the same step, you cannot see them.
  • Grand_Wazoo
    Grand_Wazoo
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I'll give that a try. Thanks!