Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking to get back into this game (PC/EU/DC+)

ForfiniteStories
ForfiniteStories
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am looking to join a guild that can help me through Craglorn, as much of its content is group-orientated and rather unfriendly toward my "wee lil heala." There are quite a few quests which I need help with but by no means do I expect to complete them all over the course of an hour or a single night, nor would I want anyone who does offer to help to bare the burden of being the only one who feel that they should. I'll take help from anyone for as much of their time as they are willing to spare, so long as I eventually complete Craglorn on at least one of my toons (specifically my main.)

Thank you and kind regards.
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    So... Is this game dead?
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think you might have better luck applying to a social guild that regularly run Craglorn events - or ask guildies to do Craglorn dailies with you. Alternatively you can hang out in Craglorn zone chat.

Your request is quite specific and as such I imagine no officers can really guarantee you anyone will want to do Craglorn at the times you are online, unless they organize regular Craglorn events. I assume most social guilds - including mine - are largely looking for people who want to socialize/play together/help each other - rather than looking for assistance to get x done.

Best of luck to you though! :smile:
    [EU PC]