Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Daggerfall Militia - PVP/PVE - 18+ Social/Friendly Multi Gaming Community

jonojohnston1b16_ESO
jonojohnston1b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
The Daggerfall Militia

We are a community that has played survival games together for the last few years. The clan have been playing ESO for awhile and have a core group of very active players. The community is 18+, EU, very social, friendly and active on discord even when not ingame.

Our group is mainly made up of high level players looking to run Veteren dungeons and get us ready to attempt the harder content the game offers. We are looking to play PVE, be active in PVP and have as much fun as possible with out too much drama.

Other than 18+ there are no other requirements to be in our clan, all we ask is that when your ingame you hop on our discord and join in.

If all this sounds like what your looking for, please fill out the small form on our website http://theimperialmilitia.com/recruitment (changed our guild name to The Daggerfall Militia as our clan name didnt really work for ESO). Then myself (Lord-Jono), Sinister or Northern will contact you as soon as we can. If you can add your steam account it is easier for us to add you and get in contact faster than ingame.

Edited by jonojohnston1b16_ESO on 8 February 2017 12:40
  • Homernew
    Homernew
    Good Guild/Group to be apart of and very helpfull to new players!
    Edited by Homernew on 5 January 2017 17:16
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We've had quite a few very active players join over the last couple days. Alot of fun in pvp, the odd dungeon and plenty of laughs on discord.

Check us out and join in today.
  • hotfuss
    hotfuss
    Soul Shriven
    How exactly do you contact someone who applied at the site? From his steam handle?
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hotfuss wrote: »
    How exactly do you contact someone who applied at the site? From his steam handle?

"Please put your ingame name in the [Please tell us a bit about yourself] section then myself (Lord-Jono) or Northern will then contact you as soon as we can."

Still looking for more people.
  • hotfuss
    hotfuss
    Soul Shriven
    Ah i see, I dropped an application, however i missed that bit in the about yourself section. Figured i shouldnt make another application and confuse you.

If you check it out my handle in ESO is @haritos, the steam ID i used in my application has the same name so that should help you figure out which application it was.

Apologies for the mix up!
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No problem bud.

Northern Lord or myself will try to catch you sometime today.
  • Homernew
    Homernew
    Still Looking Guys...

Come and join in the PVP & dungeons.

Even if your New Like Me Only @ L24 There is still fun to be had !
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Really want a few more Vet players to get several more regular dungeon groups going.
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Adventurers

Sign up today so we can get you in ready for our pvp night. On this saturday with our alts in the below 50 zone.
  • Azraelios
    Azraelios
    ✭✭
    Hey there,

I left an application on your website.

Hope to join you guys soon!

-Az
  • jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    jonojohnston1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    looking forward to playing with you Azraelios

Still looking for more players and getting our guild house the daggerfall overlook :)
  • Aiydem
    Aiydem
    Application Send
    (i'm Aidem)
    Ingame @Aidem
    Character Ai'dem