Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Console resource management and optional graphic quality change

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
First i want to say , that i just canceled my subscribtion ,because no one of the dev team give us information about what is the state of "we are working on fixes" , and also i believe that the next patch that is comming in 5-10 days will bring new bugs and will lower performance even more ....I dont know why the devs dont work to improve the healthy of the content , its good that they provide new stuff , as long as the stuff is working properly.

To the matter : I`ve already mentioned that the game does not drain the full console resource capacity in my other duscussion, the Fans are not triggering to cool down the hardware becouse the hardware is not used properly,if it was the console would heat up due to resource drain rising wich causes higher temperature , but NO ps4 does not react to ESO at all , its like i`m playing some 2d game , , , I CANNOT BELIEVE hardware that runs Witcher3 and StarWars BATTLEFRONT(60FPS) with huge 20v20 battles with *** flying all around will be struggeling with TESO wich is 2 gen graphics behind the games i`ve mentioned.

THE GAME IS NOT OPTIMISED FOR CONSOLE

If YOU developers cannot fix the resource management , just add options to reduce Video quality in pvp zones in order to increase PERFORMANCE

Edited by RouDeR on 9 August 2016 12:40
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    ESO isn't that great on consoles : / and you should submit a ticket.