Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How Do I Fix Must Have Valid Internet. In Cyrodiil

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the news today. Of Scourge PS4 EU being deleted again. When Update 13 comes. This was very sad news for me. I could play on NA server also. But sadly I have same issues as on EU server. Plus I don't want to restart my 600CP again. So I want to stay on EU. So far Scourge PS4 EU. Is the only Campaign that is playable.

But with upcoming changes in Update 13. I'm forced to find a new game. That has good PvP as ESO. Maybe For Honor. But I don't want to. Because I really love ESO PvP. I always have and always will. But sadly other campaigns disagree with me. Especially even more so. When more PvPers come to other campaigns on PS4 EU to fill others out. Due to Scourge being deleted.

But with the other current campaigns. Before the new upcoming changes in Update 13. I already have trouble. I've wrote to ZOS many times. I grateful they try to help. But none works. In other Campaigns I freeze frequently. Then get kicked out and Must have valid internet connection error. Same as NA server.

All my ports are open. I bought static ip from my ip provider. I reset router. Reset ps4. Delete PS4 cache. Delete game and reinstall many times. Contacted Sony. But Sony says contact ZOS. But ZOS say contact Sony. If none of steps work that was givento me.

I really want to continue to stay inPvP. Especially when Scourge PS4 EU will be deleted. Eventhough I don't want Scourge be deleted. I don't want to go on a new game. Especially just for PvP. Since I am currently unable to play in the other ones. Currently. Even more so when Scourge PS4 EU will be deleted.

Is there a way to stop me freezing and then Must have Valid Internet Connection error frequently? I really want to continue play PvP in ESO. On PS4 EU. But currently at this time. I'm unable to. Besides Scourge PS4 EU. But when Scourge PS4 EU will be deleted in Update 13. I have no choice but to play a new game with good PvP just like ESO. But I don't want to. Please if anyone can help me. I be forever grateful. I love ESO PvP.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Makinglife
    Makinglife
    Soul Shriven
    I agree with this, they shouldn't delete campaign just to make the other campaigns more populated. There are differences in people some like bug fights some like small. Im more for the smaller fights. I've seen Scourge will be deleted will mean that i have to go for bigger fights means less fun for me means im quiting eventually.

Make Scourge great again! Do not delete Scourge!