Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Morrowind Collector's Edition NEED Answer Badly

Radament
Radament
Soul Shriven
Ok guys I am seriously thinking about pre-ordering ESO Morrowind Collector's Edition for my PS4 Pro...but here comes the big question. I currently don't own ESO:Tamriel Unlimited on my PS4 but since it is stated in Morrowind's description that it includes Vanilla game inside. If I pre-order it will I get imidiate access to Vanilla game or will I have to wait until Morowind's release in June ? I didn't see this explained anywhere.
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to wait until Morrowind is released.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want immediate access you need to buy the base game now, then apply the Morrowind upgrade to the account for access to that on release.

You can get the base game pretty cheap these days from online retailers or purchase from ZOS or console online stores for instant access.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Radament
    Radament
    Soul Shriven
    Ah damn...not the answers I was hoping for :sweat: But thanks for them.

Guess I have to decide now should I just continue playing it on PC and upgrade it. Or buy a fresh copy for PS4....which is kinda tempting.
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radament wrote: »
    Ok guys I am seriously thinking about pre-ordering ESO Morrowind Collector's Edition for my PS4 Pro...but here comes the big question. I currently don't own ESO:Tamriel Unlimited on my PS4 but since it is stated in Morrowind's description that it includes Vanilla game inside. If I pre-order it will I get imidiate access to Vanilla game or will I have to wait until Morowind's release in June ? I didn't see this explained anywhere.

ESO doesn't run well on PS4 Pro. PVP on scourge will crash in 15 minutes. Crowded cities are a common place to crash as well, especially if you activate any kind of station.3 months of this and zero acknowledgement that this is being worked on. You will be able to do quests reliably but everything else won't be a fun experience.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radament wrote: »
    You'd better to buy it on sale, it will be couple of weeks after release when zos realise that there's not so much people left online :)