Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for guild that encourages Duelling

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm an old player returning to Tamriel, with new characters.
Pretty much all guilds I was in are either disbanded, kicked me, or were a trading guild that you could no longer call a trading guild (no guild trader, no chat, too few listings for a guild with +300 members, ...).
So I started clean and fresh. I already joined a lovely trading guild, and me and my friend are looking for that "Assassin's Creed" guild, to which I was invited to a couple weeks ago, but declined for I don't remember what reason.

In any case, I would also love to join a guild where members are encouraged to duel each other, where you can constantly find a guy who's willing to help into getting that perfect build, or just for fun. Anyone a member of a decent guild like this?
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for the same and would appreciate an ingame invite. Cheers.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Colosseum is a large dueling guild where you will always find someone to spar with, and that also organizes tourneys... for an invite whisper @Synndrel (and you can refer to me, Mip or @mippp). Next tourney is up tomorrow Sat Dec 17 / Sun Dec 18 so hurry :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xhuth! Missed it!
    But I will surely ask for my invite and see. Thanks!
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    Message me in game @lordhakai on of my guilds I run is a pvp/pave guild and we are putting together a dueling tournament