Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for a social guild.

Elana
Elana
✭✭✭
Hello!

My husband and I have recently come back to ESO, after leaving the game few months after its release. Plainly speaking: we're beginners despite some previous experience with ESO (and years upon years of experience with other MMOs). We're "filthy casuals" with irregular playtimes, however with a desire to learn about the game. Therefore, we're looking for a social guild with friendly, helpful, mature players (ie. people who have patience to answer countless questions and perhaps are willing to show newbs around). We're also roleplayers if that makes any difference.
That all said, we're not looking for huge guilds with dozens of members, but something smaller, where people actually get to know eachother and play together.

Please, contact me ingame @Lijka or PM me here.
Elana Aelios
"Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Elana, I can't find you ingame. Best ESO can offer me is @Jikla. We have a small guild, Rich Mahogany, about 30 members, reasonably active. We have our first birthday on Thursday.

We like to get to know each other, we like to play together, we chat on teamspeak. Also we have a website (http://www.richmahoganyhall.com) and a facebook group (rich mahogany alliance). The website will give you information about our guild philosophy, but generally we are older players with real lives, social and casual. My ingame name is @cyberjanet, same as here but with the @. Maybe you'll have better luck getting hold of me than i did finding you.

About a third of the guild is women, so it's skewed in the female favour given the usual demographics of games.

Janet

Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there!

Thank you for the reply. I was offline for a while now but about to log back in. From what you're saying Rich Mahogany is exactly what we're looking for so I'll certainly contact you one way or another soon :)
    Elana Aelios
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for dinner, logging in now myself
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems I can't friend you, but Guild Invite found you.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah right, I see you in my friends list. Great.
  • LuciusEsox
    LuciusEsox
    ✭✭
    Have just been on the website and having just read the above I would like to join the guild if that is possible. How do I go about this ? :)
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I run a guild called LLAMAS RULES THE PARTY, we are a social guild with a trading element to it, very relaxed and always here to help
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    jasann wrote: »
    Hey there! I run a guild called LLAMAS RULES THE PARTY, we are a social guild with a trading element to it, very relaxed and always here to help

Hey there! I appreciate your reply. I was in fact looking at the LLAMAS but you're a bit bigger than what I was looking for. That said, I did think the concept sounds really cool so perhaps in the future, seeing as one can be in up to 5 guilds :) All the best!
    LuciusEsox wrote: »
    Have just been on the website and having just read the above I would like to join the guild if that is possible. How do I go about this ? :)

I'll make sure Janet sees your post and/or ask her to contact you :)
    Elana Aelios
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LuciusEsox, contact me ingame on @cyberjanet or give me your ingame name.