Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Mac Installer Damaged

coolyojulio
I have installed the installer, but when I open it up, it shows me the page to choose your language but then it quits and shows me this error "Multiple launches of this installer is not allowed. It will now quit"
when I went through the Install_ESO file the "Bethesda.net Launcher" is damaged
please help!

Edited by coolyojulio on 5 April 2014 16:50
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the screenshots. There is another thread here with similar problem you could check for details. There is no fix that I know of but am looking.

The Mac install is different from the PC one so that fix will not work I think. As it has not been installed yet correctly.
    Please submit a ticket to Support. Include a link for the screenshots or include links there too.
    Edited by Moonraker on 5 April 2014 19:42
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just posted a working Mac Launcher to this thread. Download and follow the instructions and post this thread how it goes.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the screenshots. There is another thread here with similar problem you could check for details. There is no fix that I know of but am looking.

The Mac install is different from the PC one so that fix will not work I think. As it has not been installed yet correctly.
    Please submit a ticket to Support. Include a link for the screenshots or include links there too.

do you know how to fix this problem on win10?
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe post in the PC forum instead of the Apple Mac forum to give the Windows PC experts the chance to answer your issues?
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild