Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Vr16 Stamina Nightblade LF High End PvP or PvE Guild

Dektajo
Dektajo
Soul Shriven
As the title already states, I am a Vr16 Stamina Nightblade. I am a German player, but I can also speak English fluently (I don't really have a preference when it comes to language). I play on the DC alliance and have all professions maxed out except for Enchanting. I really enjoy doing all content and am always willing to help if it is needed whether it be crafting or whatever. I am looking for guild which is willing to help with grinding sets (Engine Guardian.. etc.) dailies and other challenging content. When it comes to PvP I really like doing small scale pvp (1,2,3vX). Guild doesn't necessarily have to be huge, but there should be a large active playerbase. If you want to talk to me or ask me more questions just hit me up with a pm or send me a message in game @Dektajo.