Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

2 PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A GUILD! [AD][EU][PC]

Dextail
Dextail
✭✭✭
Hey there sexy thing,

Me and my friend are looking for a active social guild who are for the majority from AD.

About us:-
  • We are both vet 14 (with alts), i'm a nightblade tank/dps, she is a scor dps/healer
  • Both very active usually on for a couple hours a day active at around 6pm GMT.
  • We are from the UK and Sweden.
  • Both will be highly active in terms of guild events/voice coms and general chit chat in guild speak
  • Both of us like to joke around and have fun, so if you don't have any sense of humor don't bother as we will just get under your skin :p

What we are looking for in a guild is!!!
  • Majority from AD faction
  • A decent percentage of players with a main around vet10-16
  • High activity, not just high member count. We mean if we want to get a group running posting in guild chat will result in a group.
  • English speaking, or atleast Swedish
  • People with interest in both PvE and PvP
  • Not required however teamspeak, ventrillo, gamevox or similar voice program is preferred. If your clan doesn't have teamspeak or similar however would like to have it i do own a 200slot gamevox server which you can use. however like i said voice coms is not required however preferred

If you think your guild would suit us, message below, or mail me in game @Dextail.

Dex
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your Application to join The Adamantine Order! We are looking forward to seeing you in-game!
  • rastadreadlion
    I think you two would fit in well with the Shademist Clan. You won't have any problem finding active members in our guild on a daily basis. Here is a summary:

IC every day
    vWGT/vP/vCoA/Pledges every day
    PvP and dueling expertise
    PvE expertise
    No drama or bull****
    Jackasses to hang out with
    Sick ESO players to hang out with
    Constantly populated teamspeak
    The ability to wipe zergs over twice the size of your group in IC

Here is a link to one of our recruitment posts

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/shademist-clan-pc-eu-ad-hardcore-pvp-end-game-pve/

If you have any questions you can find me in game @rastadreadlion. If you'd like to join please fill in an application on our website
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Dextail wrote: »
    Hey there sexy thing,

Me and my friend are looking for a active social guild who are for the majority from AD.

• We are both vet 14 (with alts), i'm a nightblade tank/dps, she is a scor dps/healer
    • Both very active usually on for a couple hours a day active at around 6pm GMT.
    • Both will be highly active in terms of guild events/voice coms and general chit chat in guild speak
    • Both of us like to joke around and have fun, so if you don't have any sense of humor don't bother as we will just get under your skin :p

• High activity, not just high member count. We mean if we want to get a group running posting in guild chat will result in a group.
    • Not required however teamspeak, ventrillo, gamevox or similar voice program is preferred. If your clan doesn't have teamspeak or similar however would like to have it i do own a 200slot gamevox server which you can use. however like i said voice coms is not required however preferred

If you think your guild would suit us, message below, or mail me in game @Dextail.

Dex
    Quetsion: Are you still looking for a Guild?
    Fråga: Letar ni fortfarande efter en Guild?
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Dextail wrote: »
    Hey there sexy thing,

Dex
    Quetsion: Are you still looking for a Guild?
    Fråga: Letar ni fortfarande efter en Guild?

yes
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    If you want join PAYDAY II ^^
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can try us out thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com . Look me up in game. My ID @EllieBlue

Cheers!

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.