Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for Casual, Mature guild (Dark Elf DK)

Sasurai
Sasurai
Soul Shriven
Hi!

As the title says, I'm looking for a casual guild with mature players (I'm 27 myself). I'm playing as a dark elf DK, and I may roll a Khajit Nightblade at some point, although I feel like I should focus on just one character so maybe that point will be never XD.

Anyways, I've always been more of a PvE player (was big on raiding back in WoW for a while), but I'd also try PvP (did some RvR on GW2 too). I have kind of a lot of experience in MMOs, but right now I don't have the time to be a hardcore player.. so I have kind of a hardcore mindset (trying to get the most out of my character and being good at what I do), but a casual pace and no desire to get into rading schedules and stuff like that.

To sum up, I want nice people to trade with, learn from and talk with while playing, and hopefully to do some dungeons (or even raids, who knows) some day.

Please answer here or just whisper me ingame (Sasurai)

Thanks! :D
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Sasurai! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Sasurai wrote: »
    Hi!

As the title says, I'm looking for a casual guild with mature players (I'm 27 myself). I'm playing as a dark elf DK, and I may roll a Khajit Nightblade at some point, although I feel like I should focus on just one character so maybe that point will be never XD.

Anyways, I've always been more of a PvE player (was big on raiding back in WoW for a while), but I'd also try PvP (did some RvR on GW2 too). I have kind of a lot of experience in MMOs, but right now I don't have the time to be a hardcore player.. so I have kind of a hardcore mindset (trying to get the most out of my character and being good at what I do), but a casual pace and no desire to get into rading schedules and stuff like that.

To sum up, I want nice people to trade with, learn from and talk with while playing, and hopefully to do some dungeons (or even raids, who knows) some day.

Please answer here or just whisper me ingame (Sasurai)

Thanks! :D

Hi, i own a aldmeri dominion Guild from beta times. it is small and are fokusing on all pvp aspekts in the game. We are doing as well dungeons vet and non vet + trials. We have events from time to time and we are the once that dont like to zerg but to beat the zergs even if we are 4 players we will try to win becuse we are aming to become the best :)
    If you feel to have a chatt then leave a reply :) same thing with questions :)
  • Sasurai
    Sasurai
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the answers!

SirCritical, I've been reading your guild post and seems really interesting. Just to be clear, I could join with my DK, right? Or do I have to play a Nightblade? I do my fair bit of stealing, I think, for the time I've been playing, and I plan to keep doing it because it's lucrative, but I think Nightblades are the real rogues in this game, due to their skillset.

If I can join with my DK, count me in! If I have to play a Nightblade I'll think about it, seems like a great guild but I've invested 12-14 hours in the DK, and considering I don't have a lot of time to play, I don't want to throw that away ^^"
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Sasurai! You really do not have to sink your DK, I have a DK also besides a NB and some templars as well. Because of the account-wide guild-play, it is not a requirement to play with only a nightblade. To be honest, we will need dragonknights to help our nightblades clearing the veteran dungeons ;)

The rogue-guild was our original intention: to form a community of same-minded players who liked the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood in the offline TES games; sadly ZOS haven't implemented any more content for us even until now, so our guild "turned" to a general guild, but we do not give up! :)

When I'll login today, I'll send an invitation to you! Have a nice day!!
  • Sasurai
    Sasurai
    Soul Shriven
    I'll be joining WEB! Thank you dennis for your answer, but they seem my kind of guild :D

So, I don't think I can close the thread or anything but.. matter solved ^^
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    :) SirCritical.. How come that we are allways and i mean allways on the same threads..?
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg
  • rastadreadlion
    Hi Sasurai,

If you still need a guild, you might want to consider Shademist Clan. You seem to be after a combination of PvP and PvE, just like us. All of the hardest content that is currently in the game will be accessible to you if you are with us. Many of us come from a hard core raiding background but don't have the energy/inclination for high stress levels or excessive time investments, leaving us with a hard core mindset at you put it, but with more emphasis on fun.

"To sum up, I want nice people to trade with, learn from and talk with while playing, and hopefully to do some dungeons (or even raids, who knows) some day." This makes you sound like the perfect recruit for us <3

Get in touch with myself (@rastadreadlion) or @hirohn if you would like to discuss anything, or apply to our website if you are interested