Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for dungeoneering & trading guild.

jatravartidsb16_ESO
jatravartidsb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Basically I'm looking for folk to do group dungeons / undaunted pledges. Also somewhere to sell things I've crafted/harvested/looted.

Roline de Hay (VR4 Dark Elf Nightblade)
Dhae Skreemn (L11 High Elf Sorcerer)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi, i have a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. We are aiming atm to get a guildstore to sell our uniqe stuff, wile we are waiting for the guildstore to open we are in need of materials and other odds and ends.

If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote. (Same thing goes with questions)

/Ez
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • rastadreadlion
    I suspect you are [EP] but if you are [AD] you should consider Shademist Clan, since we run pledges every day. No shortages of tanks or healers.
    Edited by rastadreadlion on 6 October 2015 04:04