Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for active AD and DC Trading & PvE/PvP Guilds

SahrotRein
SahrotRein
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I've been playing since launch and therefore been an EP member for well over a year with 5 EP guilds. I've come back to the game 3 months ago and started my new main in AD and since all of my guilds are Ebonheart Pact, I am in a need of 3 AD guilds and also 1 DC for my upcoming alt.

I'm currently in PVT and I'd be glad to find an AD alternative to Pact Veteran Trade guild.
Also, because of the IC release, I'd be glad to find one PvP/PvE AD guild for Imperial City aswell.

- Currently VR5 Altmer Sorcerer, DPS and occasional healer, playing daily (especially IC).
Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Runaan wrote: »
    Hey,

I've been playing since launch and therefore been an EP member for well over a year with 5 EP guilds. I've come back to the game 3 months ago and started my new main in AD and since all of my guilds are Ebonheart Pact, I am in a need of 3 AD guilds and also 1 DC for my upcoming alt.

I'm currently in PVT and I'd be glad to find an AD alternative to Pact Veteran Trade guild.
    Also, because of the IC release, I'd be glad to find one PvP/PvE AD guild for Imperial City aswell.

- Currently VR5 Altmer Sorcerer, DPS and occasional healer, playing daily (especially IC).

Hi and Wellcome back to the game!

I own a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote.

/Ez
  • Lamiai
    Lamiai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harrods Trade guild, hit me up in game @UltraSkunk for invite if you need new place for trading ;)
    Edited by Lamiai on 8 September 2015 09:45
    R.I.P patch 1.5 ~ Never Forget.
  • rastadreadlion
    WB. Shademist Clan has the balance of PvE and PvP you are looking for.

Checkit