Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ps4 day 1 update file downloading problem

Piraeus
Piraeus
Soul Shriven
I downloaded the main 40gb file but I cannot download the 15gb update!!
it notifies me that I must delete at least 134.3mb but I have nearly 25g free space in my system storage!!
I also deleted around 10gb of data of 2 smaller games but I get the same notification all the time that I must free up at least 134.3mb more space
-and every time the same message that says at least 134.3mb-
  • Snowgoons
    Snowgoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    you need like 30gb free this happened to me sony told me it was cause the game wasnt out, no u need to free up more space trust me i had 20gb free still wouldnt let me i just deleted something massive til i had like 30gb free, hope this helps man.
    Rollin' round Tamriel on that skooma wasted like a failed Grand Theft Auto mission.