Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anti Aliasing

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Any word on AA getting better in this game? It's very lacking.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not heard anything from ZOS regarding updated graphical options.
    There are a few people who have said they're running their own enhanced AA via nvidia Inspector or the nvidia options.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I've not heard anything from ZOS regarding updated graphical options.
    There are a few people who have said they're running their own enhanced AA via nvidia Inspector or the nvidia options.

If you have any links to that, please post. I would like to see what they're doing.
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And let's make that FSAA, please.
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • danteafk
    danteafk
    ✭✭
    just use the AA forced in your graphic drivers? it's anyway better than in 99% of all games. ever thought of that?
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried the forced AA on my AMD Radeon R9 200. Haven't really seen a difference between that and the game on high.
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    danteafk wrote: »
    just use the AA forced in your graphic drivers? it's anyway better than in 99% of all games. ever thought of that?

That almost never works in 99% of games. You can't force AA in a game without having the correct compatibility bit set first, and that's where it becomes a guessing game.

• Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that too. At the character selection screen, It's very evident.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer