Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Account Expired. $15/month waiting for the mac client to work properly...your move

Monsoon
Monsoon
✭✭✭
Today my account expired.
I like the game but I don't feel like paying $15 a month for a game that crashes every 10 minutes in the middle of a fight in Cyrodill.

Here is the deal since I am the customer/client: fix the Mac client to not crash in Cyrodill anymore and I will be happy to give you my $15 a month. Hell I ll even buy stuff from the store if its fun and useful but until the game for the Mac gets out of beta, I see no reason to subscribe.

So let us know when the "fixes" promised in the patch notes are actually real and you will get this subscriber. (Sorry guys you can t have my stuff since I can t access the toons anymore).

I bet this will take several months so see you in the winter
/wave
Edited by Monsoon on 10 May 2014 05:44
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do you know if mac client is working well enough for you to pay subscription?
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Options
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »
    So how do you know if mac client is working well enough for you to pay subscription?

Well logically that would be when people will stop reporting crashes on these forums...

Options
  • mahpoul
    mahpoul
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Syntse wrote: »

Well logically that would be when people will stop reporting crashes on these forums...

I lol'd.

I'll be doing the same thing as Monsoon, my account expire tomorrow.

Please do your job and i'll be glad to enjoy playing this game on Mac again.

Sincerely

Options
  • IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I am tired of crashing every 10-30 minutes in Cyradiil. I probably will not renew sub until it's fixed. Love the game... when it works.
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
    Options
  • beng
    beng
    ✭✭
    I contacted the support. They told me the Mac client is fixed since 1.0.6 ... I'm trying to stay calm...
    iMac mid 2011 - 2,5 Ghz Intel Core i5 - RAM 12Go - AMD Radeon HD6750M 512Mo - OS X 10.10.2
    Options
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    beng wrote: »
    I contacted the support. They told me the Mac client is fixed since 1.0.6 ... I'm trying to stay calm...

Ouch.

But never attribute to malice that which is adequately explanied by... miscommunication between business departments? Sometimes, CS does not have all the information they need to give accurate answers. It's arkward, but it happens.

The 1.0.6 patch notes were incomplete in the best case, and misleading in the worst. In any case, they failed to mention that only some of the leaks have been eliminated, but by no means all of them.
    Options