Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Vampire - Major Bugs

• jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
    Is the "Unnatural Resistance" passive ability bugged as well? It says that it improves health recovery in vampirism stages 2 - 4 but on the stage 4 buff i've got it still says 75% slower health regen?
    Options
  • Nehemia
    Nehemia
    ✭✭✭
    Is the "Unnatural Resistance" passive ability bugged as well? It says that it improves health recovery in vampirism stages 2 - 4 but on the stage 4 buff i've got it still says 75% slower health regen?

I tested it, had absolutely no difference in raw health regen number.
    Options
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to clear up a myth here. You CAN drain a target more than once.

It just takes a really, really long time.

On my templar vampire I had a fight that was extremely long, as I could always heal myself and never die, but my damage was quite low. It was the ghost khajiit in the khajiti village in the portal for "Village of the Lost" where you help that Khajiit male fix the universe holes.

During the fight the debuff actually dropped and I was able to re-drain her. It's just like a minute+ timer.
    Options
  • nimrod1984b16_ESO
    STILL NOT FIXED! :(
    Options
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    bugged as ***
    Dunmer - Nightblade
    Options
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    FIX THE PASSIVE!!
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    "FIX THE ULTIMATE COST REDUCTION!!!" you mean. The passive you can relog to fix (which atm bugs your ult, in the 3% chance you just changed stage and it still isn't already bugged). Besides, aoe life drain a zillion dmg every 3 mobs > faster sneaking (which you can fix by reloging).

or

"FIX EVERYTHING....before 1st balance patch...and faster than 1 month from release to get ppl to re-sub..."
    Options
  • skeletorz_ESO
    skeletorz_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Before I got this, I had 6 health recovery in stage 4 vampirism. Putting the point into Unnatural Resistance seemed to do nothing, but then when I fed on a human knocking me down to stage 3, after it got back to stage 4, I had 12 health recovery. So it doubles your health recovery. No bug here, you just need to refresh your stage with a feeding. Relogging doesn't help.
    “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    Check again once in a while, I'm gonna go ahead and bet you will have 6 hp recovery at stage 4 ( in the same gear) at some point (probably after a loading screen). Going to test this now.
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    For anyone that didn't see this...forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/87867/patch-notes-v-1-1-inc-craglorn-from-pts/p1. Tnx to Altheina for linking that in other vamp bug thread (I still can't find it in the forums but I'm not looking that hard.)
    Options
  • skeletorz_ESO
    skeletorz_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No. I've been playing as a vampire since April 5th, the health regen with Unnatural Resistance works fine. When you first put your point into it, you still have the buff from before you put the point in. You need to refresh the buff by feeding. Codedly, a stage 4 vampirism buff without unnatural resistance is not the same buff as stage 4 vampirism with unnatural resistance. It appears the same in your character sheet, but it is not.

You just need to refresh it with a feeding.
    “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
    Options
  • chimneyswift_ESO
    chimneyswift_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any Mist ability seems to be not quite as advertised either...it says you're immune to crowd control abilities yet you can be snared (slowed down) while in it AND Dark Talons from Dragon Knights can trap you and hold you in place. This doesn't sound like it's working properly if you ask me.
    Ebonheart Pact
    GM of Secret Order of Sotha Sil
    Stam DK - Chimneyswift
    NB Healer - Hist-and-Honey
    Templar - Milvela Volos
    Sorc - Thè Flash

For ESO builds & guides: http://www.ChimneySwift11.com
    YouTube: youtube.com/ChimneySwift11
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/chimneyswift11
    Facebook Gaming: http://www.fb.gg/ChimneySwift11
    Options
  • Botak
    Botak
    ✭✭
    No. I've been playing as a vampire since April 5th, the health regen with Unnatural Resistance works fine. When you first put your point into it, you still have the buff from before you put the point in. You need to refresh the buff by feeding. Codedly, a stage 4 vampirism buff without unnatural resistance is not the same buff as stage 4 vampirism with unnatural resistance. It appears the same in your character sheet, but it is not.

You just need to refresh it with a feeding.
    When do I need to refresh it with feeding? Every time I login into the game?
    Options
  • Rasgriz
    Rasgriz
    Also Its not just dark stalker that is removed on death. It is all of your Vampire passives, you will notice that supernatural recovery will not be applied to your toon as well unless you relog.
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    Posted this almost everywhere else so here we go, one more time:

reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/24h8dv/welcome_to_the_zos_aua/ch763lm?context=3

Gonna refrain from comments about why this sucks (in this thread).

From the wording it can change again after it goes live, since it hasn't already I can safely add that it might even before then (but it's not likely).
    Options
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woo nerfs on top of all our broken passives. This is stupid, instead of fixing the things that need to be fixed they put even harsher punishments on an already weak skill tree.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
    Options