Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I skip the DLC dungeon daily rewards?

moderatelyfatman
moderatelyfatman
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only person who doesn't want to do Fang Lair or Scalecaller Peak on their daily random dungeon?
I've made it a point not to own the dlc dungeons so that when I am doing randoms I only have to worry about main game ones when my ESO+ isn't up. That way, I have control of when I want to put serious time and effort into ESO and when I choose to take a more chilled approach.
It's a pity because some of the other rewards for September look nice.
Edited by moderatelyfatman on 5 September 2024 04:25
  • quinancia
    quinancia
    ✭✭✭
    I think you can choose not to take them, and all rewards after, but I don't think you can skip
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quinancia wrote: »
    I think you can choose not to take them, and all rewards after, but I don't think you can skip

The problem is that it's early in the month so it looks like September is a bust.
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only person who doesn't want to do Fang Lair or Scalecaller Peak on their daily random dungeon?
    I've made it a point not to own the dlc dungeons so that when I am doing randoms I only have to worry about main game ones when my ESO+ isn't up. That way, I have control of when I want to put serious time and effort into ESO and when I choose to take a more chilled approach.

Is there a reason behind the phobia of DLC dungeons? Most of them are quite easy :)
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RaikaNA wrote: »

Is there a reason behind the phobia of DLC dungeons? Most of them are quite easy :)

Yeah, it's called the average player struggles to hit 10k dps
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    I am also skipping the daily rewards this month because I don't want to own DLC dungeons. I am not worried about missing out on the rest of the rewards though because there's nothing there I really need.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm I wish I ONLY got dlc dungeons for the daily. So I guess I'm sort of asking for the same thing, opt out of vanilla dungeons..... ;)
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • alpha_synuclein
    alpha_synuclein
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would take Fang lair over City of ash II or Imperial city prison any day.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The dungeons in question are not at all difficult on normal.

On vet that is another story.
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing mmorpg since 2008, yeah I know, late to the party, but I have never seen a playerbase as odd as ESO's. Even kids playing fortnite are not averse to a little bit of "hard" time and ESO is for M+...
  • Katzenzunge
    Katzenzunge
    ✭✭✭
    You can skip the pledges you don't wanna do, of course.

But the daily random dungeon reward is, well, kinda tied to it being a random dungeon.
    It's used to get people to to help people out who are trying to do a specific one, if I got that right.

So, I do not think you can, or should, for that matter.
    No random dungeon queue? No random dungeon reward :)
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »

I think you mean 'casual player'. I'm very much your average player and I do around 60k dps.

And its not so much phobia or difficulty, it's frustration at the trial-like length of time it takes to run through some of the DLC's when all most players want from random normals are quick base game runs to the final boss for the XP bonus and transmute crystal !
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's good enough for normal if you follow mechanics.

Both dungeons are actually quite fun.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing mmorpg since 2008, yeah I know, late to the party, but I have never seen a playerbase as odd as ESO's. Even kids playing fortnite are not averse to a little bit of "hard" time and ESO is for M+...

I know what you mean. I think it's because ESO is catered around being the best single-player MMO on the market rather than a great multiplayer MMO. End game activities in ESO are more catered towards people who want to decorate and play fancy dress: crown store and virtual consumption activities.

Also TES 1-5 were pretty easy solo games and it seems many of the fans from those ancient games abhor MMOs, standard MMO culture and challenging content. This mindset seems to pervade ESO. But on the bright side, even though the proportion of end game community who enjoy challenges (such as veteran dungeons) may be quite small here compared to other MMOs they are usually incredibly welcoming and eager to invite you to their reindeer games. Quite the opposite of the M+ crowd in WoW or the elite TFO crowd in STO.
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

That isn't the point.

Some players just don't want to get either of these dungeons in future random dungeon rolls.
    When using ESO+, both are dungeons that I will bail on as soon as I land. I don't want to run either dungeon, not now, not ever.
    REQUIREMENTS NOT MET
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »

I think you mean 'casual player'. I'm very much your average player and I do around 60k dps.

And its not so much phobia or difficulty, it's frustration at the trial-like length of time it takes to run through some of the DLC's when all most players want from random normals are quick base game runs to the final boss for the XP bonus and transmute crystal !

yeah and those casuals make up a vast majority of the playerbase, thus as much as players like us crank dps up, they drag it back down though sheer weight of numbers, as a result mathmatically speaking the adverage player struggles to hit 10k
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaintalAy wrote: »

That isn't the point.

Some players just don't want to get either of these dungeons in future random dungeon rolls.
    When using ESO+, both are dungeons that I will bail on as soon as I land. I don't want to run either dungeon, not now, not ever.

Then they can bail and take the penalty. They are not losing anything.
    I've had that happen with the tank in Fang Lair and the rest of the group went on while we waited and we were at the last boss by the time another tank showed up.

Personally, I am a bit miffed by this attitude. The random dungeon finder is there to help people form groups for content they need. I accept that and I take what I get when I run randoms.

But if I decide to farm gear for sticker book or a motif in a DLC dungeon, I'm now not deserving of help because a dungeon might take 5 minutes longer?
    The Moot Councillor
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A normal dungeon only needs one average DPS and sometimes a secondary person for group mechanics to clear.

If you are wearing full 5, 3, 2, 1 piece sets that are properly enchanted and you're actively using skills/attacking, there should be no issue. Also have a mundus stone and food buff active.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It could be worse. They could be “gifting” us Lair of Maarselok.

Joking aside, I went ahead and accepted these on my account since I typically have eso+ almost of the time. But on my son’s account, where he avoids eso+ specifically to avoid the dlc dungeons, September rewards are a compete bust for him.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only sub to ESO+ around four times per year, mainly just to free up some inventory or to participate in a DLC-related event. In addition to saving money, not subbing to ESO+ means I have guaranteed fast dungeons when I run RNDs for transmutes as a DPS “tank” with a taunt, and I don’t have to rely on other players to know the mechanics or do any actual DPS. I usually just drop group and move on to the next character when I get a long dungeon, like ICP or CoA II. I’m not accepting the rewards this month for that reason.

The only thing I’m really missing out on is the seals, and oh well. 400 seals is obviated by the frustration of getting DLC dungeons that take forever to complete because the average player does less damage than my vet HM specc’ed full tank.
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had that happen with the tank in Fang Lair and the rest of the group went on while we waited and we were at the last boss by the time another tank showed up.

Personally, I am a bit miffed by this attitude. The random dungeon finder is there to help people form groups for content they need. I accept that and I take what I get when I run randoms.

But if I decide to farm gear for sticker book or a motif in a DLC dungeon, I'm now not deserving of help because a dungeon might take 5 minutes longer?

I don't see your point.

From comments I see everyday here, the random dungeon finder is for people to farm transmutes.
    Apparently, all other priorities are rescinded.

If you're dungeoning for a specific purpose, all advice I've seen here to date is: Use The Group Finder.

If I want to run either of these dungeons, I'll subscribe to ESO+. But when I run a random, I don't see that I have to bail and take the time penalty for getting a dungeon that I don't like. So I won't.

REQUIREMENTS NOT MET
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why zos needs to increase the rewards for the harder DLC and Veteran dungeons...

A lot of people just want to do easy normal dungeons and get all of the rewards with minimal effort... But the people that are actually doing the harder dungeons are not being adequately rewarded for their time and effort... And that ain't right.
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    This is why zos needs to increase the rewards for the harder DLC and Veteran dungeons...

A lot of people just want to do easy normal dungeons and get all of the rewards with minimal effort... But the people that are actually doing the harder dungeons are not being adequately rewarded for their time and effort... And that ain't right.

There's a difference between avoiding difficult dungeons and avoiding long, boring, tedious dungeons. Even ZOS has in some way acknowledged that the long DLC dungeon design of a a few years ago was not popular by making newer DLC dungeons shorter with optional side bosses. Less trash filler. Less time wasted, more adrenaline, more dopamine, more fun.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ICP is also DLC, and like SCP and FL it can be avoided entirely by players who haven’t got it yet.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    N00BxV1 wrote: »

There's a difference between avoiding difficult dungeons and avoiding long, boring, tedious dungeons. Even ZOS has in some way acknowledged that the long DLC dungeon design of a a few years ago was not popular by making newer DLC dungeons shorter with optional side bosses. Less trash filler. Less time wasted, more adrenaline, more dopamine, more fun.

And the people that do these "long, boring, tedious" dungeons are spending more time and effort, but are getting the exact same completion rewards as someone who does the shorter, easier dungeons...

It almost makes me regret ever purchasing all of the game's content, including all of the dungeons, because now I don't have a choice not to get those "long, boring, tedious" dungeons in the random queue that give the same rewards as the shorter, easier dungeons... But I guess that was my mistake for trying to support the game. :expressionless:
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see your point.

From comments I see everyday here, the random dungeon finder is for people to farm transmutes.

If you're dungeoning for a specific purpose, all advice I've seen here to date is: Use The Group Finder.

If I want to run either of these dungeons, I'll subscribe to ESO+. But when I run a random, I don't see that I have to bail and take the time penalty for getting a dungeon that I don't like. So I won't.

The transmutes and the XP are there to reward you for filling a group for someone who used the dungeon finder to run a specific dungeon for whatever reason. Be it pledges, gear, skill point, etc. That's why there is a random dungeon finder.

People running randoms without a fully pre-made group should be mindful of that.

BTW, I looked back at my timed dungeon runs from a few years ago, and Fang Lair runs were between 16 and 19 minutes, so if you bail, the penalty and the time to find a new group will actually be longer than running the actual dungeon.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's no penalty if you just switch to a different toon or a different activity. It sucks to queue and then have people drop as soon as we get in. But I also get it. If more people did this, and more people got upset about it, maybe something would be done to address the issue.
  • alpha_synuclein
    alpha_synuclein
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

ICP is also DLC, and like SCP and FL it can be avoided entirely by players who haven’t got it yet.

Oh. I somehow got in my head that Imperial City dlc is part of the basegame now... My mistake.
    (edit: or maybe not ;) )

Anyway, the point was that FL and SCP are not long dungeons. Both are easy on normal and both are fun to run.

It's rather sad to see so many people going extra mile to avoid playing them...
    Edited by alpha_synuclein on 5 September 2024 13:52
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Imperial City was added to the base game quite some time ago.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see your point.

BTW, I looked back at my timed dungeon runs from a few years ago, and Fang Lair runs were between 16 and 19 minutes, so if you bail, the penalty and the time to find a new group will actually be longer than running the actual dungeon.

Not if you have another self-sufficient DPS/tank hybrid you can swap to. :) All of my characters get instant queues, and the chances of getting back to back DLC dungeons after a swap when I don’t have ESO+ are very small.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

When I was new I pretty much exclusively ran fang lair. It was my first vet dungeon. I don’t recall if it was my first normal dungeon too or not. My DPS was terrible. I got kicked sometimes. But I still ran fang lair anyways.
    Of course, I’m just me and I’m biased towards defending this DLC (my pfp is Thurvokun for a reason… I actually forgot it was until I posted this haha), but having low dps doesn’t 100% mean you'll hate fang lair and SCP.

I’m tired of the hate towards dungeons from casuals and the trial community. If you don’t genuinely try to get into dlc dungeons, you’ll never know if you’ll like them. The dungeon community needs more people. I found dungeons the most fun when I was a casual and they were hard, unfortunately even HM for many dungeons are just too easy which is why the trial community laughs at dungeons.
    Edited by Soarora on 5 September 2024 14:02
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!