Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC dungeon's give away ?

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess I will never do this content but thanks zos for the freebies.
  • thedocbwarren
    thedocbwarren
    ✭✭✭
    Castagere wrote: »
    So I guess I will never do this content but thanks zos for the freebies.

Same here. As story and content is reducing over time, it's becoming more of a daily task game for me. I don't have the time to invest in the 4-person MMO concept or PvP or any of that. I want to enjoy the story and work through the game at a casual pace as I can but the dungeon concept as it stands now make this impossible.

And I'll admit I'm here till ES VI shows up (if it ever does.) That said, I think this game is excellent and I did think it had better story flow and accessibility before (for me) than recently. It's great to play ES in the 2E.

sigh, I hope for a solution.
  • TristanMike
    TristanMike
    Soul Shriven
    Soarora wrote: »
    I just canceled my subscription over the Fang Dungeon. That "Death Grip" crap is nonsense and utterly destroyed my enjoyment of the game.

Dungeons are supposed to be done with 4 people, mechanics reflect that.
    Instant death mechanics are nonsense, regardless of how many people the dungeon was designed for.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    I just canceled my subscription over the Fang Dungeon. That "Death Grip" crap is nonsense and utterly destroyed my enjoyment of the game.

Dungeons are supposed to be done with 4 people, mechanics reflect that.
    Instant death mechanics are nonsense, regardless of how many people the dungeon was designed for.

But it’s not instant. Someone needs to bash the Senche (I assume that’s what you’re talking about). Gives several seconds before it 1-shots.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!